Does he want to know u'r past? (1 Viewer)

Mini

relax
HSC
... and to what extent?

old casuals?
bfs?
randoms?
... anything else?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i would want to know everything about a partner's past, yes, everything

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Totally misread the first post...

Yeah it depends on the guy, i made the mistake of asking about old bfs perhaps it might've been better not asking altogether

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i know about his past and he knows about mine, i've talked about my exes and it's all fine... and he also knows about a guy that i was seeing casually, but only because someone else decided to inform him

some things may not really matter, but i think knowing your boy/girlfriend's sexual history is important...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Well..sexual history would be good if you dont know the chic that well..but be warned...

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
He never really said "tell me everything about your past" but it would just come up while we were talking, he'd ask me like how long ago I lost my virginity, how many people I'd slept with, if I've had sex lots in the past...but the good thing about him is he's never jealous, he knows I don't like my ex's, he sees everything I've done as a learning experience...where I have things I can teach him ;)

But my last ex was like "why do you have these (condoms) in the house? how many guys have you slept with?! that's too many" blah blah, even though our past relationships equalled eachothers. But he was always over possessive that way, and I think in his case he would've felt more comfortable if I was a virgin. He seemed to have this belief that because it was never just only him, it will never be just only him, which was stupid.

I think in the end it's better to know...I was with a guy who's past I didn't know...and stupidly didn't think of the risks...then found out I was girl no.5...and that all the others had been flings...I completely freaked out.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
We know quite a bit about each others past through being really close friend before we got together. I agree with Bubs that its important to know about sexual history, especially as to whether protection was used or not, because if that rears its ugly head, its not good. You realise just how much you love them, and hate the ex! There are some things that I've been told by both my current and ex- about their ex's that I'd rather have not been told, but thats ok too. I've probably done the same.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i agree in that id like to know but only to a certain extent.
the lst girl i was with for a couple of months was an over sharer... "my ex used to do this with his hand and tongue, we should try it"
head deflates when they start talking about awesome sex they have had with a prior... i dont mind when they say "wow my ex never could do anything like that"

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
i agree in that id like to know but only to a certain extent.
the lst girl i was with for a couple of months was an over sharer... "my ex used to do this with his hand and tongue, we should try it"
Wow! Thats pretty insensitive! Might have been a sign she wasnt over him yet? Thats so rude!!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
MaryJane said:
Wow! Thats pretty insensitive! Might have been a sign she wasnt over him yet? Thats so rude!!
mmmhmmm why arent we still together now? (rhetorical)

shortie_689

HSC
I find myself torn between wanting to know an not wanting to know... I rather think I dont want to know but my ex's have asked but yeah i guess if they wanna know they can but there are some things i like to keep private

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i know everything about my boyfriends past... all his little chicks he used to be with etc.. he knows everything about my past too.. the mistake i make is asking about his exes and then getting upset when he tells me haha silly me

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
AsyLum said:
Well..sexual history would be good if you dont know the chic that well..but be warned...
hha definitely. if he told me that he'd had random sex with a significant amount of people, especially if it was unprotected, i'd be more than a bit wary :|

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i dont knowing about her past...cause she is an awesome girl and only says things that make me feel bigger and better :p haha

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i do know pretty much everything..and for him there wasnt anything to know about me so it turned out okay i guess.
I think its good to know

Adimus

HSC
In the short term it doesnt really matter, maybe a vague outline but nothing more is required. In the long term, yes, knowing EVERYTHING about each other is very important

HSC
N/A
i think to some extent [some more than others] people wanna know about your past - it's mere curiousity
for some it's everything down to what time you were born and for others it's just weekly goss y'know.. what you did, blah blah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)