Does NESA print HSC in colour? and more (1 Viewer)

mikamakonu

HSC
Dont forget all the dupe exams they have to print with the different font and letter spacing and of different colours they also have to keep an original for them too

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
nah our paper had our school logo on the front 🤩
i feel like it would be better if schools didnt do that but instead printed the WHOLE trial paper as if it were a HSC paper (so like even the front cover so u get used to it), coz my school does it too and its so ugly

carrotsss

HSC
i feel like it would be better if schools didnt do that but instead printed the WHOLE trial paper as if it were a HSC paper (so like even the front cover so u get used to it), coz my school does it too and its so ugly
i still think its insane that schools like yours choose peoples subjects for them, like theyre actually just sabotaging your chances of getting into courses with prereqs and making your hsc less enjoyable just so that they can gain a slightly better ranking

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i still think its insane that schools like yours choose peoples subjects for them, like theyre actually just sabotaging your chances of getting into courses with prereqs and making your hsc less enjoyable just so that they can gain a slightly better ranking
cough reddam house not counting half their bad cohort as a different school something like that suspicious activity to do better in hsc

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
imagine though, you'd walk into trials and be like - shit is this the real thing - and then be extra extra stressed 🤩

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
yea ikk. For bio we're a selective class and the main guy that organises everything comes and was like "you're a selective class for a reason, so ur median/mean is supposed to stay high"

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i wanted to do eng adv (i did it in year 11 but they made me drop), and in standard most of the grade is so badd. Last time for a paper 1 i got 22/40 and my rank was literally 11th out of like 60 people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)