• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does this mean anything? (3 Viewers)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
OMG You're probably a Jehovah Witness...contract signing? Is she signing up for a Mobile Phone Plan? LULZZZzzz

I hope you're not trolling, because this story seems like a story extracted from a scene in that Sims PC game, shopping, kiss on the cheek? That is soo nothing, if she kissed via mouth or rolled out her tongue, then it's a different story.

Also, lastly..what the hell was you and her doing in India? You looking to kidnap girls there?

blakegman

HSC
N/A
unholyXromance said:
mmm fortunately for me most people arnt as narrow minded as your are, and she is cool with me being bi. (That means yes, I have told her).
i'm sure she will be ecstatic when you give her AIDS.

unholyXromance

HSC
chicky_pie said:
OMG You're probably a Jehovah Witness...contract signing? Is she signing up for a Mobile Phone Plan? LULZZZzzz

I hope you're not trolling, because this story seems like a story extracted from a scene in that Sims PC game, shopping, kiss on the cheek? That is soo nothing, if she kissed via mouth or rolled out her tongue, then it's a different story.

Also, lastly..what the hell was you and her doing in India? You looking to kidnap girls there?
India = Holiday
Religion = None of your business (only because it will lead to more bagging) NOT JEHOVAH'S WITNESS
shopping, I agree
Kiss personal opinion, personal opinion. I have had a lot of kisses that didn't mean anything (this one may have very well been one, but I chucked in the story because it happened). I have also had kisses that did mean something, so meh.

unholyXromance

HSC
blakegman said:
i'm sure she will be ecstatic when you give her AIDS.
Well when I have had sex and it is actually possiable for me to have AIDS I'll keep that comment in mind

V for vesti

HSC
I like it how you made pretty much everyone here flame you, lulz.

unholyXromance

HSC
V for vesti said:
I like it how you made pretty much everyone here flame you, lulz.
mmm, I must admitt I alway find it mildly assuming. Some of the posts here have made me double over with laughter, but meh. I am a bit disappointed at the lack of understanding I am getting though, but meh shit happens.

brainwashed39

HSC
unholyXromance said:
mmm, I must admitt I alway find it mildly assuming. Some of the posts here have made me double over with laughter, but meh. I am a bit disappointed at the lack of understanding I am getting though, but meh shit happens.

i'm a bit confused at what you want in a response. you seem to think that to understand your situation people must have exactly the same outlook on the situation as you. i understand your confusion and apprehension. i've been there. but my advice to you would simply be that you should be more forward with her and tell her what you want. if you're never going to make a real move then why even bother posting the question?
i think you've got enough reason to have a go at telling her how you feel.
just try, she'll probably be flattered how much she means to you. the worst thing that could possibly happen is she tells you she's not interested. there's plenty more girls in the sea

Thekirk

HSC
unholyXromance said:
Ok so I met a girl while I was on holidays in India, much to my surprise she lives only 4 train stops from where I live, or a 20 min drive. (Is that luck or what). Anyway while we were in India we started talking, and getting to know each other, anyway you know how stuff goes then.

Once again (much to my surprise), I found out we were on the same flight back to syndey, and I was sitting next to her. We had a 9 and a half hour flight, anyway, we obviously talked, and eventually said that we would only be friends with each other. Who wants to lose a friend you ment in a different country after all.

We have been back in sydney now for a few months. For the first few weeks we talked on msn and what not, you know just like normal people do. HOWEVER, now she has started calling me and vice versa. I also came into some money recently (lucky game of S - K - A- T - E). I asked her out to lunch, and a movie, and she agreed it would be nice. Now here is where the plot thickens...So it didnt seem suss that I was asking her out I made up some complete lie about how I feel bad because it seems I'm always giving her a hard time for being Christian. She isn't a fool and noticed this, anyway, before she answered she said "Oh I have to admitt, that...that there was a smooth move" to which i responded "Yeah, I thought so too"

Now that i have asked to the movies and lunch and she has agreed (even though she knew I was lying about feeling bad) does it mean anything?

In reply it may have been her way of asking you if you could skeet her. If you know what that means. If you don't refer to an old thread i made about the topic.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
unholyXromance said:
You think she wants to go out with me?
Yeah, so stop being an emo, communist, big government, tax & spend liberal about it.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
..just do it.
whatever u think is right.
whatever u want to do do it.
if u dont then too bad.
ur chance is gone
and wtf do uhave to lose if u do do it.

unholyXromance

HSC
brainwashed39 said:
i'm a bit confused at what you want in a response. you seem to think that to understand your situation people must have exactly the same outlook on the situation as you. i understand your confusion and apprehension. i've been there. but my advice to you would simply be that you should be more forward with her and tell her what you want. if you're never going to make a real move then why even bother posting the question?
i think you've got enough reason to have a go at telling her how you feel.
just try, she'll probably be flattered how much she means to you. the worst thing that could possibly happen is she tells you she's not interested. there's plenty more girls in the sea
ahhh thank you, exactly what i was looking for. Except for the fact I have done that, and she said she was happier as friends, but meh shit happens. Thanks anyway.

unholyXromance

HSC
what971 said:
Yeah, so stop being an emo, communist, big government, tax & spend liberal about it.
emo...? Don't tell me there are naive media fools on here as well. People that actually believe emo is more than a tend invented by the media, I came here to escape them.

unholyXromance

HSC
emiliieee said:
..just do it.
whatever u think is right.
whatever u want to do do it.
if u dont then too bad.
ur chance is gone
and wtf do uhave to lose if u do do it.
touché Mr. Bond.

(I know you're a girl, but meh.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)