Does UMAQ accept half-completed diploma? (1 Viewer)

leathaface

I just read that UMAQ will accept people who have undertaken tertiary studies.

I'm currently completing a diploma on advertising at TAFE but I applied with UMAQ as first pref, does that mean I still get a consideration. I know I can't do it with UNSW because of the fact that they require a completed diploma.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
sorry for not answering your question but it took me at least 30 seconds to work out what UMAQ was. either call it club mac or mac uni or even mq.

as for the question, i would have thought they would taken into account what you have done. i also advise posting here http://www.mqinfo.mq.edu.au/cgi-bin//Ultimate.cgi?action=intro peopel there should have more of an idea.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
They do from other uni's, but TAFE I'm not sure... it might be different just purely for the fact that it is TAFE and not uni, thus you had no UAI...

let us know the results :)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
iambored said:
sorry for not answering your question but it took me at least 30 seconds to work out what UMAQ was. either call it club mac or mac uni or even mq.

hahahaha...

can someone tell me where exactly is the university of macquarie?

leathaface

iambored said:

as for the question, i would have thought they would taken into account what you have done. i also advise posting here http://www.mqinfo.mq.edu.au/cgi-bin//Ultimate.cgi?action=intro peopel there should have more of an idea.

Yeah, I thought so too... I know UWS (is there a BoS jargon for that too?) accept both complete and incomplete diplomas... I should have applied in Parra campus... too late now.

I guess I got a better chance with a completed Diploma... I'll apply again for the mid year entries if I don't make it in this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)