Does UNSW do late/final round offers? (1 Viewer)

Matrob

HSC
Alright so basically I screwed up my preferences.
The top 4 should have been:
1. UNSW commerce
2. USYD commerce
3. UNSW media (pr and advertising)
4. MQ commerce

But I accidentally put MQ com above NSW media.
I have an atar of 93.4 and will only get 2 bonus points for nsw com so will probs still be under the cut off for syd and nsw commerce.

I have tried absolutely everything to get uac to let me change it or even just to delete MQ but they won't. So it looks like I'll be getting an MQ offer.
What chance do I have of getting into media in the late rounds? I should get 5 bonus points for it, so a selection ATAR of 98.4. I cannot believe this has happened...

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Ofcourse they do, as long as the UNSW media course doesn't fill up you should be fine

asparagus

HSC
N/A
unfortunately unsw did not offer B Media (PR & Advertising) in the late round last year

they did however offer B Media (Comm & Journalism) but the late round cutoff was 99.95

i know how you feel, i am in the exact same situation as you and it fucking sucks

i was meant to put unsw optometry but changed it at the last minute as i was panicking

optometry has never been offered in the late round

i have also tried calling uac and unsw but to no avail.

Matrob

HSC
I did the exact same thing, I fucking panicked.

I can understand uac not letting me add new courses, or even to change the order completely, but for me to simply delete one fucking preference cannot be difficult.
They make up this bs about "the system being locked" but it's their system, who designs a system to lock themselves out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)