Doesn't that just suck... (1 Viewer)

bscared

HSC
Isn't it encouraging when you put your half yearly marks into SAM and get a score of 30 something. And the sad part is: I tried my best and hardest in the half yearlies. Arghhhh!!
Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me that shouldn't be in year 12?

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
SAM shouldn't be used for school assessment marks. The calculations within the system are meant to be for your external HSC Marks that you get before the release of your UAI.

This is no indication that your going to get 30 as ur UAI :) Just keep working hard.

Your school assessment marks now are unscaled, uncalculated and not made according to what your school will send in, so it is still sooooo early to try and calculate your UAI on what you got now. At half yearly stage there are still at least one or two assessments left for each of your subjects, don't forget your trials which are a major component of them.

Just what im trying to say is DON'T WORRY! It means nothing now and is not an accurate representation of what you'll get! Keep trying hard and you'll achieve the very best! *thumbs up*

HSC
as long as u try your very best for trials and the hsc, i doubt that you will get 30 for your UAI, at this very moment, just don't worry about it, keep your chin up, remember that every cloud has a silver lining, just give it all your best for the rest of the year.

i wish u the very best, and good luck with everything :D

Kabeio

k.
HSC
bscared said:
Isn't it encouraging when you put your half yearly marks into SAM and get a score of 30 something. And the sad part is: I tried my best and hardest in the half yearlies. Arghhhh!!
Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me that shouldn't be in year 12?
Not the greatest.

"Chubby"

HSC
bscared said:

i have the same problem as u....but the different thing is, I know that i could have done soooo much better. But as the ppl above say, don't worry, cos i'm not. I just pretend i never even touched SAM lol

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
It does suck, but then SAM shouldn't be used for half yearly marks, it is not built for half yearly marks, rather for your external HSC marks. I think wm abusef said it best when you should not worry about what mark you get from SAM now, but rather try to do your best in the rest of the assessments and in the external HSC exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)