Doing 3 majors? (1 Viewer)

HSC
So I transferred into a MECO degree which means I'm already a year ahead with my English major.
I've been procrastinating by planning how my entire 4 year degree will look like and it kind of seems it's almost possible to do an extra major.

Next year (Year 2 of MECO) I'll finish my English major.
Years 3 and 4 of MECO I'll be doing Marketing as my other major and doing first year Archaeology units (I can still do first year units can't I?) so by the end of Year 4 I'll have finished my marketing major and only have 3 more archaeology units left to be able to complete that major as well.

So I could potentially (if it's allowed) extend my degree to finish off 3 units and have a major in English, Marketing and Archaeology.

or is that stupid and actually not possible??

THANKS x

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Once you have met all of the requirements for your degree the university will force you to graduate. So if you wish to stay for longer you can either:

1. Apply for special permission to exceed the credit point limit for your degree.
2. Put off doing a compulsory unit until the very last semester, so the university can't force you to graduate. This is what I'm doing, and I'd definitely recommend it in your case. Media & Communications has a lot of senior compulsory units that you need to complete; so if you refrain from enrolling in one of them until the very last semester before you want to graduate, you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)