• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Doing B/Communications, Really Noob at Uni (1 Viewer)

Jack-Package

HSC
Im getting prepared got my timetable done and all, enrolled everything like that going orientation on the 18th.. now im just wondering, what do i need to buy and have by the time i actually start. Ok, Basically what textbooks do i need to buy for this subject? cause i've got no clue at all, and when do i get my I.D card, my mates been saying wait til orientation but a couple of others have already got their cards.. do i go university myself?

-juLie-

meep
HSC
You can get you ID card anytime. Just go to the student centre with 100 points of ID and they will do it then and there. About buying the books see the reply in your text book topic. You can also buy them at the moment, if you want to buy them once uni has started youll have line ups in the bookshop to deal with. So its upto you when you want to buy them.

mereray

HSC
Paper/Folder or books whatever your preference is for each unit.
Student card- get at building 1 in the student centre
Text books- Connect Books Bookstore for University of Western Sydney (UWS) just add your unit code and the list required for that unit will be available to you..
Familarise yourself with the campus and bulildings/rooms your classes will be held in
Maybe a dicatphone for lectures if you want one, makes note taking easier. seek permission of lecturer prior to class)

Hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)