Doing more than 4 units per semester (1 Viewer)

furiousteddy

HSC
Anyone know if it is possible to do 5 units per semester or do I need to get a special waiver from the Faculty? I need to do extra units since I screwed up my enrolment this semester...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
As far as my knowledge of Macquarie goes (and I'm mainly answering because the regulars here haven't returned yet), you need to get permission from the faculty. However, if you get a different answer from an actual Mac student, go with that.

HSC
As far as my knowledge of Macquarie goes (and I'm mainly answering because the regulars here haven't returned yet), you need to get permission from the faculty. However, if you get a different answer from an actual Mac student, go with that.
i thought most unis allow overloading , however I think you need to have a reasonable average mark and you do need approval from school offices

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Yeah, need to fill in form. Which can be find on your student portal and need GPA of 3.

furiousteddy

HSC
Thanks for the reply

Well I have a GPA of 3.5, so it seems I can apply for it then. I'll send an email to the faculty to clarify.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)