Doing Q2Q instread of Astro (1 Viewer)

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I have just realied how much i hate the Astro topic in Physics and i was wandering whether it is to late to learn the Q2Q module by myself.

Is it even remotely possible to do well in the little period of time i have before the HSC? Its taken me 4 weeks to realise how much i actually hate Astro. How hard is Q2Q with respect to Astro? And is Q2Q hard to nail?

Thanks.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
I have just realied how much i hate the Astro topic in Physics and i was wandering whether it is to late to learn the Q2Q module by myself.

Is it even remotely possible to do well in the little period of time i have before the HSC? Its taken me 4 weeks to realise how much i actually hate Astro. How hard is Q2Q with respect to Astro? And is Q2Q hard to nail?

Thanks.
Q2Q is wat most schools do. I think its better 4 u to learn Q2Q in this short space of time than wasting time on astrophysics which u dont like.

K

khorne

But astro is like...so easy? HSC isn't about doing what you like, it's about doing what gets you marks

tambam

HSC
What don't you like about astro?
Its all really straight forward...
If i were you i wouldn't bother learning another one.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
But astro is like...so easy? HSC isn't about doing what you like, it's about doing what gets you marks
but OP has a choice wiff her option to do wat she prefers. my skool is doing forensic chemistry as an option but i hate it so im doin industrial chem by myself.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
What don't you like about astro?
Its all really straight forward...
If i were you i wouldn't bother learning another one.
lol the panda in ur sig is makin me dizzy.

K

khorne

but OP has a choice wiff her option to do wat she prefers. my skool is doing forensic chemistry as an option but i hate it so im doin industrial chem by myself.
but you don't get it, why relearn something you've already done?

tambam

HSC
lol the panda in ur sig is makin me dizzy.
Hehe, yeah i tried making it smaller, but i don't think worked.

Also OP, i've heard that quanta to quarks has some pretty weird conceptual stuff. But there's a lot of resources on it, since its the most popular, so its up to you.
2 months is plenty of time.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Hehe, yeah i tried making it smaller, but i don't think worked.

Also OP, i've heard that quanta to quarks has some pretty weird conceptual stuff. But there's a lot of resources on it, since its the most popular, so its up to you.
2 months is plenty of time.
um no its not. not in terms of the HSC.

tambam

HSC
um no its not. not in terms of the HSC.
Sure it is, takes about a day to self-teach yourself each topic from a good textbook, especially if its just content based stuff that you can commit to memory later.
But i guess its different for everyone...
If you're really good at self-teaching yourself and don't actually need a teacher to grasp stuff quickly, then it should be fine.

But again, waste of time.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
scary statistic:

53 days or 1285 hours till english paper 1

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
So you did Industrial for Trials and teacher had to mark it?

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
no we didnt have option in trial. thats why a few people at my skool are doing different options for their hsc. two ppl i no are doing shipwrecks, im doing industrial, so is one other guy and i think the rest of the grade is doing forensics.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
My Physics teacher told our class (only 6 of us though) that if we wanted to do a different option topic we could do it independently and he'd help if we had any questions, and that he'd just include the extra option in the trial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)