Donald Trump (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
What you say of Last Week's Tonight could be said exactly the same of the video you linked. You provide no reasonable explanation as to why it's 'retarded' aside from your personal opinion. You accusing somebody of not being able to prove something, when that's exactly the treatment you return to them is both hypocritical and a paradox. Dismissing what they say is not a suitable rebuttal.

Which is what Paradoxical was probably referring to.

If you don't want to sound illogical, please rebut with logic, and not with the 'feelz'.
K den :)

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Mm I have little patience because ive an extensive fb history of arguments and sadly have noticed my right wing colleagues and I are unable to get anyone to ever acknowledge our points as having sense but rather endlessly spew the stuff we just methodically countered step by step or simply go for RACIST BIGOT ISLAMOPHOBE and every name under sun.

I no longer have desire to write that much anymore, am questioning whether its even worth it to respond to pomsky lol.

Laziness/10

And trying to prove my points are logical based off scientific and rational principles focused on "progress of civilization". Scientific principles like survival of fittest. Quick example, mass immigration of alien culture consisting of predominantly aggressive young males brainwashed with barbaric components of their religion isnt "logical" as its not conducive to social progress, rather, will only cause problems. pls dont make me give you 1,000,000 examples. I could, but tired/10. Lazy/10. Muslims in germany man. You dont need me to tell you the shit that has been going down.

I claim to be logical with reference to universal principles of science and rationality, not just out of the blue "im logical"
Definitely not so for science, you seem to know very little about human psychology. Most people are NOT rational. You will not get anywhere arguing with MOST people in the "strict, perfectly logical, flawless reasoning" of Classical Logic. A very, very, recent video of Veritasium shows this plus some more. Also, you, yourself are incredibly closed minded for a supposedly "logical, scientific thinker". Closed minded people are generally irrational. You are most certainly no exception, as you use logic in the way a drunk man uses a lamp post. For supprt, rather than illumination.

As for the situation in Germany, you need to stop framing everything in black and white. The situation is never black or white, it is one of the many 50 shades of grey...

pomsky

HSC
Mm I have little patience because ive an extensive fb history of arguments and sadly have noticed my right wing colleagues and I are unable to get anyone to ever acknowledge our points as having sense but rather endlessly spew the stuff we just methodically countered step by step or simply go for RACIST BIGOT ISLAMOPHOBE and every name under sun.

I no longer have desire to write that much anymore, am questioning whether its even worth it to respond to pomsky lol.

Laziness/10

And trying to prove my points are logical based off scientific and rational principles focused on "progress of civilization". Scientific principles like survival of fittest. Quick example, mass immigration of alien culture consisting of predominantly aggressive young males brainwashed with barbaric components of their religion isnt "logical" as its not conducive to social progress, rather, will only cause problems. pls dont make me give you 1,000,000 examples. I could, but tired/10. Lazy/10. Muslims in germany man. You dont need me to tell you the shit that has been going down.

I claim to be logical with reference to universal principles of science and rationality, not just out of the blue "im logical"
Mate, you don't have to reply. What I typed is my view and I've explained some of the reasons why I hold that view. You asked for a response and I gave you one.

However, despite my best efforts, I don't think I can persuade you to think that Trump is a misogynist, racist 'murican joke because you're pretty damn set on the mindset that he's not. Likewise, you probably can't convince me he's a better president than the other candidates.

Our values are clearly different, and changing values is a hard thing to do. Throwing typed out words to someone in a heated forum post is not generally considered to be the most persuasive thing one can do.

I hope you didn't think you could make all the anti-Trump into Trump fans when you started this thread.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Mate, you don't have to reply. What I typed is my view and I've explained some of the reasons why I hold that view. You asked for a response and I gave you one.

However, despite my best efforts, I don't think I can persuade you to think that Trump is a misogynist, racist 'murican joke because you're pretty damn set on the mindset that he's not. Likewise, you probably can't convince me he's a better president than the other candidates.

Our values are clearly different, and changing values is a hard thing to do. Throwing typed out words to someone in a heated forum post is not generally considered to be the most persuasive thing one can do.

I hope you didn't think you could make all the anti-Trump into Trump fans when you started this thread.
Nope. Was interested to c ppls thoughts is all, and to clarify my own should ppl be interested.

pomsky

HSC
forgive me for not having strength to respond to all that tonight. I will probably respond tomorrow :) Eyes r shutting atm from tiredness lol.
Having said all the above, do feel free to respond when you feel like it.

Also, get a good night's rest Haya and all the other BOS members (including you Paradoxica, but for some reason I feel like you're pretty nocturnal?)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Reminder that this is not the IQ thread. Please keep discussions on topic.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Last week tonight? thats what the retards watch and fall for. This guy is far more intelligent tbh. And the tuck frump campaign uses that, exactly, and most of our generation responds to that, and thats a BAD THING LOL.
-Well clearly you havent been following the information stream about what single MILITARY AGE and extremely aggressive men are capable of doing to society. Pls read before you comment silly things like this.
-pls explain how words directed at one women reflect his philosophy on women in general?> THAT IS LITERALLY MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER HEARD LOL. I saw your massive post and was expecting logical response but have been disappointed so far.
-It is entirely valid to bring obama and clinton into it because if they have changed their stance so can Trump. And you are missing the point of what trump says, he doesnt hate gays he is a marriage traditionalist. Do you comprehend that? doesnt seem like you know what that means tbh.

Ok I skimmed ahead and read "critically analyse what is going on" and lol'ed.

Wont bother tbh.

I mean hey argue back if u want I dont mind, I can see I wont convince you however.
Gee thanks for neg rep bluesuede.

Inferiority complex or something pff

trust me, nothing to feel inferior about. You at least have normal sanity and arent, gee idk, dying.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Who needs to go to a Trump rally, when you have this thread! :awesome:

I also agree with some of Trump's policies, BUT I would not vote for him if I was an American. A lot of politics is in the relationship building and execution of policies, not just in the actual details of the policy. I'd imagine most talks with world leaders wouldn't go for too long before he says something insensitive to them and all talks fall through. He wouldn't get a whole lot done. For example, if he really did want Mexico to pay for the 10ft wall, you definitely don't go around accusing Mexico of sending the US their worst people. You'd probably want to sweet talk them, tell Mexico why it'd benefit them for them to pay for the wall.

Another thing. Hayabusaboston, please stop making right-wing people look dumb. If you support Trump, that's fine. America and Australia are both democracies, and you can support whoever you want. But at least argue with facts, not by insulting people and talking about IQ's. You had a reasonable post when you outlined all the policies of his that you liked and didn't like, but that was about it.

I think Donald Trump must be stopped, but Im glad he got started because his candidacy has put some very inconvenient truths about the state of democracy front and centre.
I think both Sanders and Trump have really changed American politics in the sense that they have both brought to attention things that really need the attention. Will be interesting to see if the American presidential nomination/election process has any effect on the Australian federal election later this year.

Why would Russia willingly do this? I haven't been keeping up with international news (or any current affairs) recently so I'm genuinely quite curious how the schematics work with this.
I can't remember if this was answered already. I read this thread twice to try and get everything that was said, but I'm sure I still missed some stuff. Russia is more pro-Assad than it is anti-ISIS. Being pro-Assad, and with ISIS fighting Assad for control of Syria, that just happens to put ISIS on their radar.

Orwell

HSC
I know I fought Trump for a bit, mainly because I didn't agree with SOME of the things he was saying, but he's the best candidate thus far. He'll dispel of the current status quo and will suppress the negative effect of Cultural Marxism. Yay for Trump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)