Done. (1 Viewer)

royaaran

HSC
I finally finsihed my god damn pip.... that was one hell of an annoying journey and on top of all that my aunty passed away in the second week of my holidays while i was doing my PIP so to get it out of the way feels so good.

Goodluck to everyone doing their pip, i know how annoying and frustrating it can be.

s1mplykat

HSC
congrats with the completion of this so called social and cultural journey that we were made to venture out on.. =_= im almost finished **thank god..
but yeah.. *pat on the shoulder for already finishing. and sorry to hear about your aunty..
good luck with the rest of the HSC.. =)

mm99

HSC
congrats! i dont do SOC but my friend did it and she was really stressed doing her pip. she was soooo happy when she finished too! sorry about your aunty but good on u for staying strong and finishing the pip :)

doobee

HSC
Yeah i'm going to finish mine today. I hope. Oh god. Its due on monday and I have to do my log, conclusion and bibliography. This is going to be fun. And trials atart on monday. Good god I wish I han't picked this subject. Well done everyone who didn't put it off! (i think i'm going to explode)
:bomb:

Nickstar

HSC
Hey there..

I finished mine about 2 weeks ago! I swear it is the worst thing ever.. it seemed almost endless! But dont worry the log, conclusion and resource list wont take that long so dont go stressing..

I agree it feels like such an accomplishment when its all done.. I handed mine in yesterday and its heaps scary wondering if you have forgotten something..

Are u serious that you have only just started it?
I started mine at the end of last year..

What did everyone do theres on?

well take care and good luck all with the trials! I"M SO OVER SCHOOL..
I am getting side tracked cos i dont want to study haha..

Take care all
Nicky

JellieBeanie

HSC
Congratulations on finishing. I'm not done yet. The research part seemed to drag on forever. It made me feel like I was getting nowhere because I'd be doing it for hours at a time but not have a great deal to show for it because of all the stuff you discard. Now that I'm typing things out I actually feel like I'm getting something done. I've actually learned more from it than I actually thought I would but I'll still be so happy when it's over and done with. I wish it wasn't due on a Monday though. I keep on thinking of a million things that I should have asked my teacher but won't have the chance to now.

beckywecky said:
I'm going to START mine today.

May God be with me.

*Dies*
Best of luck to you. o_O

scuba.me

HSC
omg i've finished mine too!! i did awhile ago but i'm just proof-reading over it now. i'm SO over it. i'm sick of gender!!! lol.

i agree with whoever said it was like another assessment - the researching was the main pain in the butt. then i just had to write it and just get it checked. over and over and over again. :p

good luck to everyone who is still doing theirs...eek. let me know if you actually finish it or not! i'm so surprised at myself my actually finishing mine early. i'm such a last minute queen. hehehe.

good luck for trials too. i've already done mine :D YAY!!! we did ours the first 2 weeks, not weeks 3 and 4. (davidson high).

good luck!!!
xo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)