Dong HSC 2004 and need you notes...PLEASE! (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
what are all your case studies? Cos they make up a lot of the content...so no use getting notes off ppl on case studies you aren't doing

snot

hey bit of a sad story i lost me geog work book. and no matter how many times i kick myself ova it, it dosnt help. so if anyone would have any geog notes could you plz send them 2 me. im doing coastal dunes, intertidal wetlands and world/mega cities. scottmatty@yahoo.com

Jannio

This is so much fun!
HSC
N/A
how bout set aside 2 hours a day and summerise the chapter yourself....= notes...

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
...or photocopy/borrow a fellow classmate's book or ask your teacher (who I'm sure would be more than sympathetic) to copy some classnotes for you to replace your workbook with.

snot

umm how bout i have an exam in 2 days. my stress quota is at 100

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by snot
umm how bout i have an exam in 2 days. my stress quota is at 100
ummm how about you posted that on the 20th of April so you still had over a week to organise yourself for geo

nitabita

our geography teacher is a bit of a...well how to put this nicely...well he cant teach...all we do in class is summarise the textbook, have thousands of photocopyed sheets and we basically teach ouselves!! its pretty scary coming on here and reading the stuff other people are doing, and it vaaauguely sounds like what we're doing...but i think we're missing lots of stuff...its pretty worrying actually!

leginag

Sydney, NSW, Australia, Southern Hemisphere
its better if people put their notes on the main site, rather than asking them to privately send it to you, as it allows other people to gain from them as well.
And yes, the best way to learn it to make your own notes.
The most important thing to learn is case studies, get stats and have several different case studies, cos it'll impress the marker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)