• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Don't Apply For A Job A Job At Pkf! (1 Viewer)

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
damn!!!

i was applying for a cadetship this arvo, n im not sure if it meant something or not lol but my app didnt go through... my net was working fine before n after ! but when i clicked on submit, it just froze there.... lol

sanchoybow

HSC
N/A
haiderr said:
damn!!!

i was applying for a cadetship this arvo, n im not sure if it meant something or not lol but my app didnt go through... my net was working fine before n after ! but when i clicked on submit, it just froze there.... lol
It's a sign from the heavens above! lol

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
sanchoybow said:
It's a sign from the heavens above! lol
HAHAHAHahahahahah yup i guess so...i didnt end up applying for PKF anyway coz i didnt have enuff time

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Don't Apply For A Job At Pkf!

sanchoybow said:
OMGOSH, yes, talk about being late. I have had three interviews with them and all the interviewers were 10-15 minutes late. NEVER ON TIME!

And they didn't allow me to specify a preference too. They just shoved me into auditing.

I was also very uncomfortable during my first interview with PKF because the interviewer seemed quite tense and stressed. And when I said "It was a pleasure to meet you" at the end of the interview, she sniggered and said "Pffftt nooooooo" HOW RUDE!
lol what the hell? that is so unprofessional, especially to a prospective employee..
what is an HR person interviewing you or a manager/partner of the firm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)