Don't you hate people who say.... (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
Actually, the thing I hated when those people would complain before the exams that they haven't even studied (when you know fully well that they have) and then get their marks back *cough*90*cough* and they're all modest about it

Kulazzi

HSC
Rekkusu said:
I suppose it all comes down to whether you can get into the degree you want/dreamt of. Because simply, a whole year of exam marks + UAI cannot 100% show whether that person is really smart or not.
I agree. I got band four for all my subjects but my UAI came out crap (because of the subjects I did: adv eng, mathematics, business studies, society and culture and textiles and design ---> low scale.....) yet I'm doing the degree I enjoy

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
awesome, sounds good kulazzi.
yeah i don't necessarily hate those try to be moddest of their top results, but i get annoyed of those who boast. Those who get top marks and choose to help others are the coolest. :)

H

housemouse

Well I can say my rank decreased due to a cheating issue in my school in one of my subjects

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
yoakim said:
Those who get top marks and choose to help others are the coolest. :)
I don't know many people like that outside of these forums :(
Iruka said:
The only thing you have any control over is how well you study and how much you've learned.
QFT Sabotage does not count
housemouse said:
Well I can say my rank decreased due to a cheating issue in my school in one of my subjects
Can you do anything about that? I'd be pretty pissed off if I got pushed down in ranks because people cheated.

Last edited:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
People shouldn't say stuff like they could've gotten better than others if they studied. The fact that they haven't studied is their own fault, not others.

FranzFerdinand said:
indeed. he could have.
lol

housemouse said:
Wow, that's bad :( How does other people cheating pull down your rank though? Sounds unfair to me...

Lady Mara

HSC
Next time try this method:

Smother them in praise and admiration. Dont give them a chance to speak.

Most probably they wont TRY to boast because they'll think you're impressed enough.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Lady Mara said:
Next time try this method:

Smother them in praise and admiration. Dont give them a chance to speak.

Most probably they wont TRY to boast because they'll think you're impressed enough.
very true. lol

ive seen people who get 98% ignore their friends and get into a biff their friends who got 100% or who beat them. idiots.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
wm_abusef said:
ive seen people who get 98% ignore their friends and get into a biff their friends who got 100% or who beat them. idiots.
LOL! how tragic.

H

housemouse

airie said:
Wow, that's bad :( How does other people cheating pull down your rank though? Sounds unfair to me...
It works like this. Someone during an exam decides to discuss their answers with others and they get a higher mark than me but I beat him in the other 2 assessments already done. And then theres scaling and somehow i was beaten in terms of scaling of marks.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Kmahal1990 said:
Don't you hate people who say they got bad results and then continue to hold up their head and say they could've got better or beaten you if they studied? It's not about if you could've done something, it's about what you have done.
Nah it's just you.

HSC
"people who say they got bad results and then continue to hold up their head and say they could've got better or beaten you if they studied?"

yeah, it shouldn't matter. they go home and cry because they got beaten anyway.

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
Kmahal1990 said:
Don't you hate people who say they got bad results and then continue to hold up their head and say they could've got better or beaten you if they studied? It's not about if you could've done something, it's about what you have done.

I no alot of people like that. when they say that to me i agree and starts saying they suck and should be ashamed. but really they got like 90+ and i got 70's....its fun watching there reactions

me: you suck do better next time
anonymous: (pause) i didn't do that bad
me: no you really suck, what happened to those 5 marks? huh
anonymous: stop being such a dick you only just passed
me: (run away yelling like a girl and making a big scene then go to canteen for some food)

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
"people who say they got bad results and then continue to hold up their head and say they could've got better or beaten you if they studied?"

yeah, it shouldn't matter. they go home and cry because they got beaten anyway.
I second that. Who gives a shit about other people (in that context, anyway)?

4DOGS

HSC
No i absolutely love those people. those people are the best. well i am one of those people but i still get good results without studying.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Think about it. Do you want to go to jail for shooting the kid, or let someone else go to jail because they shot the kid?
at least when she turns 18, her record will be wiped cleaN? lol.

i like it / hate it. ive come into the habit though insaying tht they can do better.. lol. which in turn they can do while every1 else praises them for getting like 50% ...

Other ppl: "oh thats not a bad mark, as long as u tried"
Me: "you could have done better than that!! "
*Other ppl just look at me strangely*
Other ppl: " oh what did u get then huH?!"
Me: "100%..lawl"
___

hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)