double degree (1 Viewer)

anonomis

HSC
so currently i am enrolled in the BSc(Adv) which i begin this yr, and i was wondering if there was any way of changing to a BE/BSc(Adv) after my first yr.
there is no way i want to give up my science degree and just do engineering but i was wondering if i could add the engineering degree onto my science degree after 1st yr. i realise i shouldve made it my first preference but im only starting to get into chemical engineering now lol.
is this at all possible? or am i stuck just doing BSc(Adv) and then coming back to uni after ive finished it lol???

engineering

HSC
N/A
You could apply through UAC next year. With your UAI of 99.25 it would be most likely that application would be successful.

You might even want to consider contacting the engineering faculty office, and explain the situation clearly and fully now, and something might be possible for this year. This cannot be guaranteed though.

Contacts - Home - The University of Sydney

Huy

HSC
N/A
Midyear transfer through UAC. They're not going to let you do an internal transfer since you'd be from another Faculty.

iorlas

HSC
yeah you can,
I started off like you, doing BSc(adv)
did first year, decided to also pick up engineering, picked it up at the end of first year,
all you gotta do is apply through UAC again, because you're currently under the science faculty,
but eng/sci is under the eng faculty,
its really easy and i had no problems, and with good marks they're usually MORE than happy to help and get stuff transfered and counted for other subjects (if your marks are good enough)

so yeah, good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)