Dr Condaleeza Rice --> GO to Hell (1 Viewer)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
This black-negro-african women is a figure of pure hatred.
Damn the bitch, bringing civil war to Iraq. Stupid Ho, shud die.
She's nothing but a sly liar. When I see her on TV, all I see if just a mean old hag who has no symphathy towards all the US lost lives and the iraqi civilians.

I knew it all this time, she's an imposter - a new alien race teleported to earth to cause total destruction. She must be eliminated.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
i'm with Azzie, her race has nothing to do with her "evilness".
Although she does come off as somehwhat scare doesn't she

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
Vangineer said:
This black-negro-african women is a figure of pure hatred.
Damn the bitch, bringing civil war to Iraq. Stupid Ho, shud die.
She's nothing but a sly liar. When I see her on TV, all I see if just a mean old hag who has no symphathy towards all the US lost lives and the iraqi civilians.

I knew it all this time, she's an imposter - a new alien race teleported to earth to cause total destruction. She must be eliminated.

her power is drawn from the source

Bush's penis

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Who is she fooling that bitch i bet shes at least tried to bleach her skin once or thirteen times. My black girlfriends hate her neway shes a pariah like mariah.

K

katie_tully

Asquithian said:
Since some report that Bush is a simple man who does not know much.
Insert snigger here.

I watched a documentary on Condie. She has done fairly well for herself. Of course she'll never be President, due to her inferior sex and race (meh), which may or may not be a good thing.

I don't think she is evil, perhaps you're giving her too much credit, but she did play a large role.

D.Larie

Don't bring her race into this. I don't care if you say she's irresponsible or whatever, but don't go using descriptions like "negro". That's got absolutely nothing to do with her actions.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
OOPS,
yes sorry about the race description, I just wanted to point out her african background not the negro bit. but If I was an african american Id be pissed off to have such a brain numbing bitch like Rice existing and claiming herself as being part of the peaceful members of this world. If i were black, Id say Rice is a piece of disgraceful shit.

All Rice does is stick her selfish ideas into that poor airhead's brain (bush). the first time I saw Rice on TV, my reaction was like "bitch"

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
isnt she the one who grew up in like this poor thing or something and learnt the value of human life and placing dignity on them or something? everythin i had heard bout her was way positive has she done something bad recently?

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Oh I guess not,

maybe just a few, like 150,000 Iraqi lives taken in all sorts of killings

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
lol.. funny that time when she called Bush her husband, but yeah.. she's definitely bad news. Anyway I'm not too pessimistic about Rice, being Chinese I actually rather like it (i'll get me coat :eek:). But seriously, although Powell was easily the most moderate of Bush's cabinet, I still comprehend that Rice would do anything much worse. I mean sure they'll invade Iran, but it's nothing Powell wouldn't have done anyway right?

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
She's what some black people call an Uncle Tom- working with the white enemy. And I think it's her teeth which exacerbate her evilness- ratty and weasle like *shivers*

0Jade0

HSC
She makes her race a issue "i'm a black woman... nah nah nah"
And boy was she hit with the ugly stick.
Did anyone see on the news the clip of her being asked some questions by a democrat senator (i think) 'Condi' went on and on ... "dont question my integrity" and all that other bull shit
anyone that is a republican is a fucking moron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)