Draft of Belonging Creative (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
well i got a copy, but i don't think its a good idea for me to post it up in case if he doesn't want it to be seen publicly by everyone
+1

This thread is quite funny.

xLilith

HSC
For everyone here asking to read it, it looks like he has all the help that they need so please stop bombarding this thread and if you had payed attention to something besides what your brain saw as 'free story', you would know that you have a better chance PMing them, not spam this.

Also, try to look a little less desperate, it's a tad obvious what you're going to do.

>.>

bleaso

HSC
how about you mind your own business, its clearly NOT obvious, cause i've already written a creative writing story on belonging amost a year ago.
So how about you get a life instead of posting smartass comments as such!
Thanks so much for your input to the thread

xLilith

HSC
You're welcome ;]

And I even if you have done it, which I seriously doubt, then you wouldn't have felt the need to reply to my comment unless you have suspicious motives.

bleaso

HSC
This website is about helping fellow students and thats all i was trying to do, so how about you stop putting your two cents in about things you don't care about.
Nobody cares for that on here.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
This website is about helping fellow students and thats all i was trying to do, so how about you stop putting your two cents in about things you don't care about.
Nobody cares for that on here.
This website isn't for individuals to leach off other individuals. Helping fellow students is one thing - directly plagiarising, or paraphrasing is not. And we see a lot of that here - so I guess xLilith could be forgiven - it's not as if people have never stolen essays and creatives before.

bleaso

HSC
Yeah but if you read what was written i said HELP! Not leech!

If people didn't want help, then they wouldn't post new threads that ask others to read over and criticise.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah but if you read what was written i said HELP! Not leech!
Yeah, and we can trust you because?

If people didn't want help, then they wouldn't post new threads that ask others to read over and criticise.
Yeah, I agree. However, some of the people posing as prospective -helpers- are desperados, looking for any creative to skim and use for their own benefit. And when people with a low post count come in and ask: "Hey, send us your creative", it is very suspicious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)