Drama Group Projects (1 Viewer)

Helpme2244

HSC
Ahhh this is a small rant but gosh I hate nesa so much. Like they just had to cancel group projects, the one thing I really wanted in year 12 and look I get it, corona's stupid but I really wanted a group project, I REALLY WANTED IT. And what do we do now? Extra essays?!

PikaAnime123

HSC
Yeah, Group Performances sounds extremely exciting to be working on, it's too bad it had to be cancelled... Has your school decide what they're replacing GP with? I'm guessing IP is worth a lot more for you now?

Helpme2244

HSC
Yeah IP's and essays are each worth 50% of our hsc mark and then our school marks are just coming from IP progress and sample essays cause like its not worth it spending time on a GP that'll never be assessed for our HSC but dang I'm still really sad about it. I love my class to bits and it sucks that we're not going to get to perform. T-T

PikaAnime123

HSC
Yeah that's what my school thought as well, though apparently I've heard there are some schools that still decide to do GP even though it won't count towards the HSC ;w; what are you doing for your IP?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)