Drama results (1 Viewer)

HSC
Okay... well this isnt a complaining message because I am so absolutely stoked with my UAI but I was very confused by my results in drama.

Normally it is by far my best subject. I have always had over 90% in the theory and after both of my performances were looked at by three hsc drama teachers I was looking at high band 6. My teacher told our group we had the best piece she had ever worked with and believed we were guaranteed a band 6 and even maybe a shot at nomination for onstage.

After my drama results came in it turned out that drama had gone from my best HSC subject to the worst. It wasnt a bad mark but compared to my other subjects it was the lowest scoring.

It didnt matter in the long run because my UAI will get me into the course I want to do but I know that a few ppl in my class were relying on a good mark in drama to boost them up and have now missed out because of the hsc marking.

Im starting to feel that the subjective side of the subject really paid a toll.... does anybody else feel ripped off, or just very surprised by their marks due to subjective marking?

kristy_lee26

HSC
hey i really thought that my drama piece were really good, i'm not fantastic at theory but really thought i got ripped off with a 74, i had studied the theory heaps and really knew what i was talking about.

My friend also got ripped off with like a 60 something, all the rest of her scores were in the 70's but drama brought her UAI down to a 59. something. I feel really bad for her cos she tried really good and she is really good at performing.

No matter what anyone says i really think that the markers go off what school people go to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)