Drama Written Exam (1 Viewer)

C

Crazy Pomo

Seeing we are the last people to do the drama exam, and everyone is out having fun, this is the thread for people who have yet to muster up the motivation to do this last exam. Here, hopefully, is a place where people can be bitter about everything, exchange thoughts about the upcoming exam, or talk about drama at large.

I personally finished my last exam last thursday (modern) and am just sitting it out trying to study, and finding it hard. Fucking drama, gotta love it, it has persisted in sticking with us right to the end of the line.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
yeah, drama just doesn't want to die! All my other subjects are dropping like flies, but drama remains, gasping for death in a neverending death throw.

TORCHERUS

I swear I will never be motivated to study ever again. drama has broken my spirits.

C

Crazy Pomo

fleepbasding said:
yeah, drama just doesn't want to die! All my other subjects are dropping like flies, but drama remains, gasping for death in a neverending death throw.

TORCHERUS

I swear I will never be motivated to study ever again. drama has broken my spirits.
Sad but true. Look at what DRAMA is doing to us people. LOOK!

Joolz

HSC
Yeah as much as everyone actually loves drama, and most are good at it.. its sad to see a popular subject be at the very end of the line.. but hey we will all be glad thats its over..and technically us drama kids would have "studied" the longest *sigh*
Good luck to everyone...and i agree motivation is a hard one seeing its the last..thank gawd its not a 3 hr exam though..

Adieu x.

kitty_purrswell

Butter your own muffin
HSC
Ahhh...so true.

As much as I hate to see it come to an end...I CANNOT ABSOLUTELY WAIT UNTIL 3:30PM tomorrow afternoon, when I walk out of that hall, bid the school goodbye, and start on my own path to the unknown.

In the words of Ben from 'The Dumb Waiter'....'Kaw!'

24 hours to go guys. Hang in there!

C

Crazy Pomo

kitty_purrswell said:
Ahhh...so true.

As much as I hate to see it come to an end...I CANNOT ABSOLUTELY WAIT UNTIL 3:30PM tomorrow afternoon, when I walk out of that hall, bid the school goodbye, and start on my own path to the unknown.

In the words of Ben from 'The Dumb Waiter'....'Kaw!'

24 hours to go guys. Hang in there!
Hang in there. I hope the tendency is not to take that literally as I know I would like to. Due to boredom of studying, it is quite likely that my mother finds me lynched by my own necktie in the bathroom tomorrow morning. Hang in there son!

Anyone get pc on my and I'll break their neck.

HSC
what kind of twisted board of studies person decided to put the easiest and the most vague exam on last?

i havent done any study for drama up until a week ago, after modern.
yeah thank god its only 1.5 hours.
haha eco is 3 hours! haha

go the hour and a half exam!

C

Crazy Pomo

*caramel adele* said:
what kind of twisted board of studies person decided to put the easiest and the most vague exam on last?

i havent done any study for drama up until a week ago, after modern.
yeah thank god its only 1.5 hours.
haha eco is 3 hours! haha

go the hour and a half exam!
I definately agree that they are sick and twisted. I have had so long to study for it and haven't really done much. Long nighter tonight.

Kyroth***

HSC
:( I'm out of study mode. My last exam was Chem last wednesday, so I'm completely out of it! And my Grandmother ended up in hospital two days ago, so I've been a bit preocupied when it comes to the study thing, too. :( Stupid exam.

Freedom: TOMMOROW 3:31PM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)