• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Dreams about the HSC. (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Share them. A couple of my friends have had crazy ones.

I had one about where I had to row to school (wtf) and my boat leaked and i had to swim the rest of the way. I came as the test finished...
yeah..

This was a couple of days before the AOS trial.

danz90

HSC
I had a nightmare last night, the night before English Adv Paper 2 Trial... that I had forgotten all of the content in the modules, and began writing about Journey in paper 2.... LOL

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I had a dream last night where i was running through the corridors of my school trying to find the exam room and everytime i went through i doorway or down some stairs i just came to another corridor, like a big labrynth. The walls were all really strange bright colours as well, it was pretty cool.

wLym

HSC
I dreamt i failed the hsc and got shipped to some foreign country and worked in a dungeon with a guy who does russian roulette shows.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
wLym said:
I dreamt i failed the hsc and got shipped to some foreign country and worked in a dungeon with a guy who does russian roulette shows.
ah la The Deer Hunter

Just.Snaz

HSC
I dreamt that I was flicking through my chemistry paper and for every question I would lose at least 1 mark and then I woke up.

Oh and that the UAI cut-off came out for pharmacy (what i wanna get into) and it was 98 and I knew i couldn't possibly get that and I started crying trying to figure out what other course I could get into and for the first 5 min waking up, all I had in my head was "dw.. medical science.. medical science.."

SiN3m

HSC
i was working on AOS, and found that i only had 4ominz left and i hadn't finished the unseen texts or the story, so i left my unfinished essay to work on my story.

Everytime i wrote something down, it would turn into swirls and and no words would form. I hastened to turn the page to at least do unseen texts, but the words went blurry and mushed together and i couldn't read anything...

it went through my head while doing paper1...thankfully it went alright

carrots please!

not a malcontent
HSC
last week i dreamt that i was in the car on the way to school for a trial exam, though i was thinking it was for ipt or some subject i don't do. then i realised it was english paper 2 and started panicking and reading the fiftieth gate in the car, trying to memorise quotes. then i made the car crash or something and i was all like "oooohh, special provisions"...

that and i always dream i'm late for exams. always.

lol looks like english is everyone's nightmare.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
the night before AOS paper, i dreamt i hadn't done the speeches essay (which was actually true), but that it was the day of Paper 2.
lol.

tahlsy31191

HSC
I dreamt that I wrote so much on my Legal essay and it was perfect but my teacher gave me 9 out of 25 and wouldn't tell me why!
She is a slack teacher like that.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
tahlsy31191 said:
I dreamt that I wrote so much on my Legal essay and it was perfect but my teacher gave me 9 out of 25 and wouldn't tell me why!
She is a slack teacher like that.
ah! dont say that! your gonna give me bad dreams, i have my legal trial tomorrow

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I dreamt, i failed the HSC...But just kept living my life.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
CaptainNemo said:
had a dream that i aced everything, got a 99.99 uai but i wasn't accepted into law. was sad :(
UAI'S Go up by 0.05 increments:p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Night before my Mathematics Trial, I dreamed about coming first in English Extension 2, lol.

And two nights before my Mathematics Extension 1 Trial, I dreamed about failing Mathematics Trial.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Rebekkie said:
it was a dream - the normal rules don't apply
yeah like when i teleport or fly in my dreams.
pretty sure i can't do that in real life...

sweet jesus, it'd be awesome if i could though.
just pop up at random locations:
"SUPRISE, FUCKERS!"
then disappear again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)