Drinking age raised to 21? (1 Viewer)

jotdan

HSC
How about instead of raising the drinking age we make weed legal? Yeah?

yeah man amsterdam this place up!!

Age limit never stopped me when i was 13; just got older friends to get it for me
If it was too expensive I'd just tell my parents that at parties i had to chip in for food 4 BBQ

kanux

HSC
lol raised to 21?
that's only going to cause more under-age drinking, won't solve the problem...
you'd only get fined I think a max of $20 for under-age drinking so pffffffffffffffffft to raising the drinking age....

RBKSoulja

HSC
*sigh* ppl dont seem to understand that drinking is a SOCIAL ACTIVITY

wtf is social about getting shitfaced and sprawled on a sidewalk...

and no, dont fucken convince me pulping someones face is a social activity

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
we dont go around saying we cant survive life without argili, n dont make a big deal of it if they band it, alcohlic dog. As a muslim it shud b band everywhere i never mentioned it shud only b band in australia. n it's very sad how u cn ONLY have fun with alcohol. I've been to lebanon n people dont say BRO n CUZ n have mullets wagging off, ur looking at some muts here that cnt b bothered getting an education. n wat makes u think i aint going to get anywhere u dont even know me to judge that. For all u know i cud jus b doin dis 2 annoy poeplez on BOS. who knowz
For all I know YOU could just be talking like dis to annoy people on bos. Who knows?

GoldEyes

HSC
N/A
Lol... O.P... Your "Sauce" hey?

This will never hold. The amount of people that are already over the drinking age that would have that privilege stripped from them would create massive disturbance, (knowing Aussies) maybe even a riot or two.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
i don't drink to get drunk ever, and rarely at all, but that choice is my prerogative, and i don't feel good about forcing my sensibilities on other people.
It won't make much (if any) of a difference in the number of young people drinking but it will have the effect of creating many more 'lawbreakers'.
+1

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
we dont go around saying we cant survive life without argili, n dont make a big deal of it if they band it, alcohlic dog. As a muslim it shud b band everywhere i never mentioned it shud only b band in australia. n it's very sad how u cn ONLY have fun with alcohol. I've been to lebanon n people dont say BRO n CUZ n have mullets wagging off, ur looking at some muts here that cnt b bothered getting an education. n wat makes u think i aint going to get anywhere u dont even know me to judge that. For all u know i cud jus b doin dis 2 annoy poeplez on BOS. who knowz
I feel sorry for you if you're being serious.

uz English is very good, maybe uz can't have fun without smoking the hooker(Argili).

The only thing that should be banned in the country is the disgusting hair cuts which arise from uzzzzzz

I'm happy it seems like your uneducated and would never be in a position of power so that you can enforce your backward ideas, Alcohol is not banned in Lebanon, why do you think it should be ban here ? Honestly who do you think you are to make choices for others? Speak English and maybe someone will actually pay attention to the garbage your saying, its most likely a 95% chance that your born here, yet probably have adopted an accent which doesn't even sound like what that originated from Lebanon.

I don't know the last time you went to Lebanon, but they don't have mullets and rat tails and say BRO and CUZ all the time,

Sorry for the rage, Take care.
While I understand your point, what I don't understand is how you managed to incorporate a racial element into your post.

None the less, I absolutely agree with the fact that nobody is in a position to make this kind of choice for anybody else especially when the age of adulthood is eighteen.

Azurie

HSC
we dont go around saying we cant survive life without argili, n dont make a big deal of it if they band it, alcohlic dog.
You didn't hear about what happened in turkey when they attempted to ban smoking in a cafe? The people at the cafe, shot the owner dead when told to put their cigarette out.

Good cover up, I good just be doing this to annoy people on BOS. It clearly seems you lack an education, The hectic mullet or disgusting haircut is quite prevalent in the sub-culture of the youth in Australia. CUZZZ LOOK AT MY RATTIE ITS HEKTK,
Now your here to talk about the harm that social drinking does, yet you judge those who drink as being a 2nd class citizen and that you would want to punish them for drinking?

Of course I made that judgmental statement to get to you, If you want to preach at least get to know your religion.

Take care and Goodluck

PS : Your cognitive thought process when you read my message:
OMG IS DIS GUY SERIOUSSSSSSS OFFFFTTTTTT MANNNN WAT A ALCHOLIC DOG I SWEAR HIS THE BIGGEST GRONK IN DA LAND

OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WHO DOES DIS GUY FINK HE IS TO TALK TO ME LIKE DAT

Last edited:

badquinton304

HSC
Q: Is it easier for someone else to kill you when your drunk?
A: Yes.
Q: Wat do?
A: Don't drink.

alisondance

HSC
making drinking more of a taboo just makes you want to do it more!
as stupid as it may seem whether it works or not i think the victorians have an idea - children are allowed in a bar and to have 1 drink in the presence of an adult , like not a 5 yr old but say a teenager. positives and negatives but it makes it soo much less tempting when your allowed too!!

raising it to 21? don't be bloody stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!! hahaha

Kolya

HSC
What's the first thing people do when they're told not to do something? Of course they go out and do it...it's why Eastern Europe is full of hardcore religious folks...the USSR banned religion, so they went and prayed in a basement, it's been happening since...ever really.

Raising the drinking age is only going to cause an uproar and a rise in underage drinking. Do it...I don't care, I'll be drinking anyways, so :drink: to you Prof

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)