Drinking at Schoolies (1 Viewer)

champagnetaste

HSC
What is everyone drinking at schoolies? We can't take glass so we have to stick with cans. Any ideas?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
If no glass is allowed 375ml Smirnoff Flasks is clearly the answer.

Legham

HSC
Are you flippin serious 0_0 Not allowed glass? beer out of a can sucks nuts :( Im gonna have to poor bottled beer into a plastic bottle and carry a bunch of them around :(

Btw, i'll be drinking extra dry, no doubt.

williamc

HSC
Legham said:
Are you flippin serious 0_0 Not allowed glass? beer out of a can sucks nuts :( Im gonna have to poor bottled beer into a plastic bottle and carry a bunch of them around :(

Beer out of a can isn't that bad! I'm personally off extra dry at the moment. Seeing as XXXX gold is big up there and being cheap, i'm thinking that if they make it in cans. IF not VB cans, Coldies, or New as a last resort.

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
151 straight from the bottle at the hotel to get loose...

then when I make it to the club shots of 252....

but seriously guys the bottle shops really target the popular drinks up their lol if u drink stuff like smirnof they really bump up the prices during schoolies..

just stick to liek a carto of something and u should be sweet for like 2 nights...then just keep buying cartos....deffiantly the best and cheapest option...

7th Sign

HSC
Legham said:

yah no glass in the pool area thats about it...well the hotels I was at they didnt give a fuck if you were drinking outa glas sin the whole hotel it was only near the pool area..

Big80smullet

HSC
When i was at schoolies (a few years ago admittedly) i mixed my drinks in a 2 litre bottle. Just pour out a third or so and fill it with vodka. Shake it a bit and voila! Thats pretty bogan but!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)