Drinking during exam? (1 Viewer)

juggernaut

HSC
Back in 2004, we could definately bring our own water. although the bottle had to be transparent with no labels what so ever.

Also, i swear back then if you needed to go to the toilet you didnt log out or anything, but a superviser walked into the toilet (not the cubicle obviously) with you?

Ive never understood the toilet thing, wouldnt it be blatantly easy for someone to have a bunch of notes down there pants and take a 3 minute toilet break and learn a bunch of stuff ?

juggernaut

HSC
oh lawl got linked to this thread from main page, just assumed it was a hsc topic

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
juggernaut said:
Back in 2004, we could definately bring our own water. although the bottle had to be transparent with no labels what so ever.

Also, i swear back then if you needed to go to the toilet you didnt log out or anything, but a superviser walked into the toilet (not the cubicle obviously) with you?

Ive never understood the toilet thing, wouldnt it be blatantly easy for someone to have a bunch of notes down there pants and take a 3 minute toilet break and learn a bunch of stuff ?
Yeah :\ I had to go today during an exam.. was in there the whole time thinking "i could be reading a book and they wouldn't know ...".

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
uhawww said:
Yeah :\ I had to go today during an exam.. was in there the whole time thinking "i could be reading a book and they wouldn't know ...".
IT STILL APPLIES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)