Driving Instructor (1 Viewer)

Shenanigan

HSC
Got my Ls and going to hire an driving instructor after half yearlies... Any bad experiences with instructors?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Go a few times with an instructor then eventually get to the stage that your parents will let you drive their car.

Alternatively, first few lessons you can get your parents to drive you over to an abandoned car park (or of similar nature where no-one will come by) and get to drive at low speeds or something.

Once you have decent vehicle control, then you should be fine learning with anyone who understands the road rules to a complete extent and is patient and understanding of learner drivers. I know people who had only one or two hours of instructor lessons ever and still passed the driving test first go and are good drivers now.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
There is a car park at wenty (200 car spaces) its always empty..i go there to do some bike tricks

Larche

HSC
I had like 10 hours of instructor lessons and still didn't pass first go, everyone is different I guess. Or I'm just a shitty driver. LOL who am I kidding I am an amazing driver

Shenanigan

HSC
I had like 10 hours of instructor lessons and still didn't pass first go, everyone is different I guess. Or I'm just a shitty driver. LOL who am I kidding I am an amazing driver
Pass as in red P exam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)