Driving Schools! (1 Viewer)

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
anyone know a good driving school (auto) in the inner west suburbs? including how much they charge per hour and if they are good. :)

Place Name:

Suburbs:

Cost (Hour):

Ph. Number:

Address (if u have it):

[Edit] inner west (sydney) and im going for my P's

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
‘inner west suburbs’, Sydney I guess you mean (why does everybody on this site think that we all live in Sydney). The driving school i went to and the school I was with when I passed 1st time costed $45 an hour but there nowhere near Sydney so no really help but that is just a price you can compare. Congratulations on getting your L's!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
i went to L Trent, i think it is available at several areas

had about 5 lessons before my test and passed first go

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol yeah that book full of pages that are of a yellow colour might help. When i was on my lz. lol good lord 2003, i went with a school called "Edwin's". I live in camden... is that inner west suburbs? ANYWAY.... i want to stress. DO NOT GO WITH EDWINS. i chose him coz he was cheap ($38) an hour.. but be warned: HE HITS. no really. im being serious. once i was doing a three point turn and i wasnt really used to his car, his accelerator and brake were so sensitve, nothing like mine. and i bumped the gutter when reversing and he HIT MY LEG. omg it freaked me out.

he also hit me again when i didnt stop absolutely completely at a deserted stop sign,

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol EW. he was indian... lol that makes no sense. arent most driving schools indian? and he was SO old. OH GROSS

7th Sign

HSC
if you in like sutherland shire/st george/sydney style area...this dude called "brothers" driving school is pretty good...this is liek the wog guy full funny ....usto be a rta tester and now he is a driving teacher...his prices went up a bit lol first when i went to him it was $35 then $40 when i left it was like $45 lol.... :cool: I would reccomend him he knows liek every thing about the RTA and knows all the good and bad testers...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I also went to L Trent, the fees are $65/hour which might seem expensive, but worth considering.

SlipStream

HSC
Anybody that lives in the Clarence Valley in Northern NSW, I'd recommend Clarence Valley Driving School. Cheap, very useful advice, and you can drive a WRX if you want (yes they take you out to a backroad and let you floor it to experience "performance acceleration" ;)).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)