Driving test and ATAR (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
My mum knows I'm an extremely capable student, and my intentions are not to show off. So couple of days ago I failed my Ps, I explained it somewhere else, so freaking annoyed. Anyways my mum everyday has been extremely annoying/discouraging saying how can I handle the hsc and whatnot, because I failed the driving test. Because we are so close, whenever she discourages me it always get me.
I know asking this is sound so strange to everyone, but for the sake of things, has anyone failed their driving test during hsc and managed to get an awesome ATAR?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
My mum knows I'm an extremely capable student, and my intentions are not to show off. So couple of days ago I failed my Ps, I explained it somewhere else, so freaking annoyed. Anyways my mum everyday has been extremely annoying/discouraging saying how can I handle the hsc and whatnot, because I failed the driving test. Because we are so close, whenever she discourages me it always get me.
I know asking this is sound so strange to everyone, but for the sake of things, has anyone failed their driving test during hsc and managed to get an awesome ATAR?
Hahahhahahahhaah shit.

Trollin' (at least i hope so).

M99952011

HSC
Being able to drive and being able to get a good ATAR are two different abilities. I'm sure failing your P's test doesn't mean you won't do well in the HSC. Think positive! Good luck with everything. :)

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
i don't know how you can fail at driving. play more gta or something.

inJust

HSC
It's ok, it gets to me to when my parents show 0 support. But just ace the HSC and show them off.
The best moments are life are the "what now m*th*rf*ck*r" moments.

michaeljennings

HSC
Thousands of people sit the HSC every year. You put every one of those people into the following categories

Passed Driving Test & Awesome ATAR
Passed Driving Test & Non-Awesome ATAR
Failed Driving Test & Awesome ATAR
Failed Driving Test & Non-Awesome ATAR

Thousands of students yet only 4 categories. That would tell you that theres bound to be someone out there who Failed their Driving Test but also got an Awesome ATAR

None of that should mean anything anyway. You make your own future by working hard and making the right decisions. Nothing anyone else's achievements should effect you. Even if no one in the history of the HSC managed to obtain an awesome ATAR while failing the driving test doesnt mean you cant obtain an awesome ATAR.

jackl25

HSC
I passed my Driver's Test first go (103/108?) in manual, got 95.05 ATAR. Life is good.

My friend gets a Premier's Award...and failed the test in an Automatic vehicle. Life is good.

There is absolutely no correlation between the DPT and the HSC.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
95.35 and passed first go.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol.
Stop being close to your mum.
If you're in year 12 you should start becoming independent.
My mum is lucky if I talk to her some days, and when I do I'm usually telling her off about something.
Although, you need her to get your hours up. (this is why I don't have my fucking P's!)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
most definitely not trolling... just annoyed the hell out of me, i really appreciate your comments guys, especially jackl25, michael jennings, injust.

tambam

HSC
Don't worry, my friend failed his driving test first time round and got 99.95

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)