Drop IPT for Senior Science???? (1 Viewer)

gtrislife

HSC
I just finished yr11 started 12 and i wanted to ask Should i drop IPT for senior science. im already doing physics and chem so im guessing i might have an advantage, is this true??. How does SS scale. i find ipt quite boring and stupid. Will i have any catching up to do as well?

astroman

HSC
If u find IPT boring and stupid then drop it, it's a course that requires interest and a want to understand.

talia_rose_manuel

HSC
I do senior science! It's good easy to get band 5-6 and plus chemistry and physics are topics under the names "lifestyle chemistry" and "information systems" so yes you have an advantage but remember senior science is more brief then those topics that are in detail :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sy37

HSC
Drop to SS then and state rank it

If you find IPT boring then it will drag your motivation to study and that's the worst thing you want...

But remember, you need to atleast band 6 SS or state rank otherwise its scaling will impact you

My regret is not picking senior science and getting an easy state rank gg

HSC
Senior science requires literally no effort for b6, it scales horribly so you prob want to be aiming close to state rank for it to count for your atar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)