Dropping and Picking up (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by White Rabbit

Hey, Year12 -- did you go to the study day at USYD? I know it was a while ago... but that chick and windshuttle. That was hilarious. Both were kinda stupid though. He's got dementure and Althimzers (I use to call it 'Old Timers'.. so, I hope you get what I mean, coz I can't spell...) but she was just yelling and shit. She really didn't listen to much he said. The first guy took my question though.. Only said it a little more diplomatically than I would have ;)

Was that the footbridge one cos yeah I was there. Windschuttle is a funny little man, and doesn't seem to care who he offends. Thought it was a very good day though......

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
at the moment im doing 14 units in year 11 although 3 of those are HSC ext Japanese which im doing now to get out of the way and also cos i went to japan last year so i dont want to forget it all.
so that means next year, actually term 4 i can go to 7 units if my japanese mark is decent, but ill probably go with 9Units. either way think of all the frees :D mmmmm all i have to think bout is what to drop- Mod his, Bio, or Geography
any suggestions?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Drop Geo for sure.

Ext. 1 is rocking, but I hate the fact that we have 30 people in the class. At least half, if not more, should NOT be there. Just coz u have 3 unit English on ur timetable DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE INTELLIGENT. You gotta get the marks before you can say anything like that!

Sorry, just had to vent. :)

Will Drama seriously SCALE me down? Even if I do kick arse and get like over 90 in it?

Chang

HSC
right now im doing 13 units. i plan on picking up ext2 maths so thats 14, and im gonna drop eco and business coz they are fucking boring! also im gonna try pick up a subject, hopefully cosmology

kow_dude

HSC
i'm doing 10 units for yr 12,
i think 12 units is too much for me to handle

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
depends on wot u do i guess

12 units - i can handle all the work rite so yeah mayb itz cos of the subs i do...

kow_dude

HSC
are u in yr 11 or 12 this year ryan?
and what are ur subjects

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
His in year 11 lol i know he does 3 unit english thats abot it, i take alot in :p

Actuarial Boy
HSC
haha go tenille!

yeah um 3 maths 3 eng chem phys software~

i posted wot i did above... i think

lazy ass :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
u dnt wanna do more than 10?? its less stressful, 4 me anyways, doin more than 10 coz then i know that some marks wont b counted

Actuarial Boy
HSC
yeah theres a thread on whether its best to do 10 or mroe than 10 units somewhere in the school section

in my opinion doing 11-12 is better

Last edited:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
At my school they made you do atleast 12, untill the end of year 11, they wanted everyone to have somthing in each line, i have waaaay to many bludgy people at my school who are only there cause they have to be, and would go to ten, and yeah i think 11 is a good number of units or so. Shutup im tired Ryan :p

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
hmm i'm going to drop relig 1 unit.. but i do ext 2 maths now... in yr 11...coz i'ma phreako :D but next year i shoudl have 12 units
phys chem bio eng adv. ext 2 maths
relig is soooooooooo damn boring !

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
God, I know! I'm doing catholic studies...it's the biggest bludge. People keep saying to me: Why do u do a subject that ur not going to get any credit for next yr?

coz its my sleeping subject! lol Plus, I do my ext 1 english work during it. My teacher officialy hates me.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
hmm i'm going to drop relig 1 unit.. but i do ext 2 maths now... in yr 11...coz i'ma phreako :D but next year i shoudl have 12 units
phys chem bio eng adv. ext 2 maths

Hmmm is your school making you do 1 unit of religion???
Thats what my school does but its compulsory for both years, all you can do is drop to Catholic studies. I would check to see if you can actually drop it before you make proper plans....

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
Hmmm is your school making you do 1 unit of religion???
ahaha no.. but i haftfa fill up that damn 1 unit spot for 12 prelim units.. wut a cheap ass school i got to.. the only 1 unit subjects they offer are ext english, ext maths and religion 1 unit? :chainsaw:
i challenge poeple if their schools have worse 1 unit subjects to pick from :D

^___^
HSC
1unit religion...depends which one...Studies of Religion or Sharing our Stories...

SOS(Sharing...) doesn't count towards ur HSC, they r just ther to make up the numbers...

SOR(Studies...) counts towards ur HSC so ppl doing the course will work even if its only 1unit

SOS rulz :p so bludge...its like another study period

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)