Dropping Subjects (Yr 12) (1 Viewer)

agua.fuego

HSC
CaityJane08 said:
Wow. finally i found someone in the same boat as me. I've been thinking the exact same thing AND i wanna do journalism! Well i personally reckon im gonna keep 3-unit english, pick up ext 2, keep legal and keep ancient. I have a few friends who do textiles and they love it. If you enjoy it then you should keep it. That gives u 11 units for year 12 i think? depending on how much work u wanna do, u could probably keep all your subjects. But if you wanna focus on even one less then if u can u should probably drop religion, as i don't really think it'll contribute to any future journalistic career paths. Spanish would be good as it can assist you if you plan to be a foreign correspondant or something like that. But at the end of the day it comes down to you and how well you think you can preform in all your subjects. Are there any that will let you down?
As long as you do really well in all your english classes, you should be fine.
Good luck
P.S Sorry about my bad spelling and such, but its late and im not really concentrating.lol
I would drop RE, but sadly I'm at a Catholic school where we're forced to die clutching RE textbooks.
Um... I'll probably go with the Textiles-dropping... who knows?

And yay for journalism!!! English and I are completely fine...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)