Drugs evil: PM (1 Viewer)

kime

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Tobacco doesn't enhance schizophrenic disorders like THC does. ;)
Unless you already have underlying mental problems, THC is going to do nothing to enhance them, and chances are if you have underlying mental disorders you will become schizophrenic anyway. Tobacco kills and harms many more people than THC.

katie_tully said:
I don't see why health employees like doctors and nurses should put up with the influx of dangerous ice addicts beating them up in emergency waiting rooms because you think the stance against drugs is a conspiracy theory.
They will only get beat up as long as ice addicts are brought into emergency rooms. I doubt an ice addict left to their own accord is going to voluntarily walk into a hospital and start terrorising staff. Having said that, I do agree ice is a dangerous drug, but harm minimisation is the answer, no zero tolerance.

K

katie_tully

Unless you already have underlying mental problems, THC is going to do nothing to enhance them, and chances are if you have underlying mental disorders you will become schizophrenic anyway. Tobacco kills and harms many more people than THC.
Way to fucking quote everything I said, just longer.
Read what I said. Tobacco doesn't enhance schizophrenic disorders like THC does, thus implying that there was an underlying disorder to begin with.

Tobacco kills and harms many more people than THC.
Tobacco tends to harm those with a family history of CVD and cancer and long time smokers more than casual smokers with no family history. In the majority of cases, the effects of tobacco use is directly proportional to the other risk factors. That being said, anybody who smokes is just as much of a dick as those who smoke pot.

They will only get beat up as long as ice addicts are brought into emergency rooms. I doubt an ice addict left to their own accord is going to voluntarily walk into a hospital and start terrorising staff. Having said that, I do agree ice is a dangerous drug, but harm minimisation is the answer, no zero tolerance
I can't remember saying that ice users walk into a hospital on their own accord. Either way, who cares how they got there, they're there and they're dangerous. End of story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)