Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of her (1 Viewer)

Russdog

russell
HSC
ecstasy's the worst fucking drug there is, imo.
as kids finish highschool, within a year or so are completely different people. it makes them think they're having fun, when they're actually going seriously braindead, losing health, losing friends, pretty much losing their souls, etc. every school grade i've known/been in/been acquainted with has gone through it, having atleast a handful of people doing it every weekend after year 12. it will never be legalised.

atleast coke and stuff only fuck up rich old people who don't have much of an important future anyway. ice/crack/heroin are obviously the worst, but junkies are a counted as a whole 'nother category than city kids.

legalise cannabis.

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
Re: Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of he

Russdog said:
ecstasy's the worst fucking drug there is, imo.
as kids finish highschool, within a year or so are completely different people. it makes them think they're having fun, when they're actually going seriously braindead, losing health, losing friends, pretty much losing their souls, etc. every school grade i've known/been in/been acquainted with has gone through it, having atleast a handful of people doing it every weekend after year 12. it will never be legalised.

atleast coke and stuff only fuck up rich old people who don't have much of an important future anyway. ice/crack/heroin are obviously the worst, but junkies are a counted as a whole 'nother category than city kids.

legalise cannabis.
they actually are having alot of fun

but yeah, ill agree that overuse turns people into braindead tards

Russdog

russell
HSC
Re: Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of he

HalcyonSky said:
they actually are having alot of fun

but yeah, ill agree that overuse turns people into braindead tards
i've taken it plenty of times

i know it's 'fun'. but it's not actually fun. it just makes you happy with whatever the fuck you do, so it leaves a lot of people in limbo the next day wondering why they had so much fun the night before but are back to their old miserable self today. there's a difference between happiness and being chemically altered to not be sad.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Yet you smoke pot.

Russdog

russell
HSC

Riet said:
Yet you smoke pot.
leaglize dat shit.

Russdog

russell
HSC

Riet said:
Yet you smoke pot.
but that's exactly the thing. if you're a miserable person, ecstasy makes you happy. if you're a miserable person, weed will make you twice as miserable. so you have to make an effort to be happy when you smoke, and that effort makes 'happiness' like.. on a whole other scale to ecastasy.

it's full about life.. and shit. yo

swampdog!

HSC

HalcyonSky said:
yeah man fuck tha system fuck tha 9-5 job i live for the weekends baby take some pills and go to la-la land yeaaah
yeah dude the fact that independent thought is stereotyped as being for hippies or dellusional teens mean that it's not credible at all...

HalcyonSky

HSC

swampdog! said:
yeah dude the fact that independent thought is stereotyped as being for hippies or dellusional teens mean that it's not credible at all...
just like how me believing that the law in this case is justified doesn't make me a stereotyped conformist that can't think for himself

ive read the studies, ive done it myself, and using my amazing individual thought i believe that it shouldnt be legalised!

FREETHINKERS UNITE!

swampdog!

HSC

HalcyonSky said:
just like how me believing that the law in this case is justified doesn't make me a stereotyped conformist that can't think for himself

ive read the studies, ive done it myself, and using my amazing individual thought i believe that it shouldnt be legalised!

FREETHINKERS UNITE!
Lol my original post wasn't even directed at you. I am glad that you can understand the dangers and make your own decision... but I was responding to the guy that just said: "it's illegal so it's wrong" not you. now if you could kindly stop being a sarcastic fucker everything will be fine.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

georgefren

HSC

Arent most of the deaths of ecstasy either allergic reactions to the drug or caused by dehydration? I dont think its a fatal drug, even on overdose.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

georgefren said:
Arent most of the deaths of ecstasy either allergic reactions to the drug or caused by dehydration? I dont think its a fatal drug, even on overdose.
yeah, mostly too much or too little water. Most actual deaths are caused by shti tablets that contain little to no actual MDMA.

georgefren

HSC

Of all the friends i have who've taken pingers, nothing bad's happened so far. I stand by my belief that the most dangerous drugs are the legal ones of smoking and alcohol that cause more deaths than any other. Not that im sanctioning drug use, i mean stuff like cocaine and heroin really fucks you up. But its a double standard to allow smoking and alcohol and not, for example, marijuana.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

I know a few people who are fairly into them and essentially everyone I know had done it at least once... I am not aware of anyone that has had any serious problem.

HalcyonSky

HSC

John Oliver said:
That shit is pretty fucking easy to get currently, don't see how it would really be any easier or more prolific.
yeah its easy as fuck to get now, especially at the dodgy clubs around here if you dont know anybody.

basically i think it should remain illegal for no good reason

inasero

Reborn
HSC

Graney said:
Positives of legalising and regulating ectasy: All pills are clean
Saves lives
Taxes can be raised to support harm minimisation measures
Money doesn't go to criminals, reduces all sorts of crime
Profits from illegal sales of ecstasy currently help spread the distribution of other, more dangerous drugs

Downsides:
Downsides:
  1. Makes it easier to access drugs (look what happens when the government "regulates" and "legalises" alcohol and tobacco)
  2. Normalises drug taking behaviours, leading to greater chances of taking hard drugs
  3. Destroys lives
  4. Will divert dealers' attention from currently lucrative industries to other dangerous activities, i.e. people will look for other ways to make quick and easy money

Edit: While I see your utilitarian logic in advocating for legalization, my view is that taking and supplying drugs is inherently wrong such that the end doesn't justify the means. As an example, I'm sure most people would be horrified at the idea of killing a healthy person and distributing their organs in order to save 10 lives (although the likes of Singer might argue otherwise). There are just some things that are inherently wrong and shouldn't be allowed under any circumstance regardless of their intended outcome.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)