Dual State Ranker Tutoring: English Adv (98), Extension 1 (50), Extension 2 (48) (1 Viewer)

lollingatlife

HSC
Hello. I am being tutored by humanities/Anya right now, and can 100% vouch for her. I am probably the shyest kid out there, and to see how nice/friendly she was really made me feel at ease. Her approach in regards to teaching is high in calibre, and without me even having to say it, she knew that I needed to start from the very beginning (LOL). Her editing skill is appreciated, and I can see (as others have said) how she goes out of her way to help. I'd just like to say thank you, and that I highly highly recommend her. Ps. sorry for not talking much in class haha >_< and thank u for being understanding. See you soon.

humanitieslover

HSC
Hello. I am being tutored by humanities/Anya right now, and can 100% vouch for her. I am probably the shyest kid out there, and to see how nice/friendly she was really made me feel at ease. Her approach in regards to teaching is high in calibre, and without me even having to say it, she knew that I needed to start from the very beginning (LOL). Her editing skill is appreciated, and I can see (as others have said) how she goes out of her way to help. I'd just like to say thank you, and that I highly highly recommend her. Ps. sorry for not talking much in class haha >_< and thank u for being understanding. See you soon.
Hey :) Thank you!! Haha no worries at all, see you next week :p

HSC
N/A
I definitely recommend Anya to anyone who wants to boost their English marks! She not only performed spectacularly well in her HSC, she has a natural interest in English and would make an excellent tutor. I would suggest you all get in quick because I am sure all her tutoring spots will fill up quickly. Best of luck!

humanitieslover

HSC
I definitely recommend Anya to anyone who wants to boost their English marks! She not only performed spectacularly well in her HSC, she has a natural interest in English and would make an excellent tutor. I would suggest you all get in quick because I am sure all her tutoring spots will fill up quickly. Best of luck!
Thank you for the kind words Akhil :) :) Truly appreciate it. To anyone looking for an amazing UMAT tutor- look no further than Akhil :)

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
hi,

congrats, those r awesome marks :)

can i buy ur notes/essays instead of going to tutoring?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Free bump for the English prowess and for a fellow Humanities lover~

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)