Dumb things you've done on P's (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
flawing the engine when the traffic light was on amber...i am sooo lucky...just made it :p
I always seem to get amber lights right when I am on the border of speed up and go through or slam on the brakes. It's not very nice.

Mahogany

HSC
I've accidently ran one or two red lights, and I've had a few close calls (damn ed blind spots!). Otherwise these days I don't really have any troubles. When I first got them though I was a bit of a hoon, but I've learnt through many stupid acts that they are indeed stupid.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I've done my share of dumb things. For example, I was in my dads car and was looking thru my bag for my lipgloss :))) and wasnt concentrating on the road, off the road and bang into the gutter. Good thing my dad drives a Rodeo, or I'd be shot.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
i left the shopping centre parking and was completely lost cos i took a different exit than normal.
I thought id just hunch my way back, so i ended up driving right into a major highway (like the M2 or sumthing), and was like oh crap. so i reversed all the way back and took a different turn ( lucky there were no cars behind me)

oh yeh and the other night i got mixed up btwn reverse and accelerate, which i havent done since i was on my L's ... gave the passengers a good fright.

i hate driving .... :(

Libbster

HSC
I'm on my P's now, but when I was on my L's I was driving along with Dad and I tried to go into 3rd. Anyway I musn't have had the clutch in all the way and the gears have crunched, so I've jammed the clutch in and pulled over. Dad proceeded to say 'why the hell did you do that' so I got out of the car and ran all the way back home, a total of about 200m lol

banana_hammock

HSC
Driving with the handbrake on

... So that's why the car was shaking and making weird noises

But seriously, when ur on ur P's it's so easy to become cocky and own the road. I used to look at the 'hoons' on their P's and wonder why they felt the need to show-off. But now, I'm one of them. It's as if ur P's are ur ticket to maturity and independence. Which they are, but it's a shame we've worked up such a bad rep...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
banana_hammock said:
Driving with the handbrake on

... So that's why the car was shaking and making weird noises

But seriously, when ur on ur P's it's so easy to become cocky and own the road. I used to look at the 'hoons' on their P's and wonder why they felt the need to show-off. But now, I'm one of them. It's as if ur P's are ur ticket to maturity and independence. Which they are, but it's a shame we've worked up such a bad rep...
i never found it easy to get 'cocky' and 'own the road'.....im also not a hoon..

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
At least you didn't have to worry about the timing of taking your handbrake off.... lol.

roadcone

HSC
yeah i do that all the time.. my mum is a teacher too, so all the kids pay her out about it... my brothers and i normally don't change each other's P's around, so i drive on greens and he drives on reds, occassionally with Ls also

thirsty

HSC
my mum drove all the way from the central coast to penrith with my bro's l's on without realiseing and she went past a cop.

i drove to homebake from the coast 2 days after gettin my p's n when we were driving hom ei was so tired i kept hittin the bumps, not like fallin asleep just not concentratin properly.

i have realised now after loosing an ex-step bro in an accident that drivin can be really fuckin dangerous. he was drivin like a dick but if u loose someone like that it really wakes u up.

my car stalled (its an auto) in the maccas drive through n i couldnt get it to start again. it was so embarrasing

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
melsc said:
I left my p's on and my mum drove with them to work - everyone was teasing her "Oh still on your p's are you"
Yeah, I drive my dad's car occaisonally and never take the P's off, and dad just leaves them there and cruises around. Everyone pays him out too, cos he's like... 50 lol

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
luckily, that isnt illegal (to have p plates on when ur not a p plater) its only the law that u must display them if ur on ur ps, i learnt this wen i got fined for not displaying them, so leave em on ur car at all times, even if ur parents are driving, it saves u from forgetting and gettin a fine...

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Yeah true, I've got my own car and my P's are zip-tied on, so it's all good. It's only when I drive my dad's car occasionally.

Still the cops pin you for displaying them in windows.l *shrug*

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I thought U were allowed NOW to put them in the windows (it said that on the back of my l's) The annoying thing is people steal your p's thinking it is funny, but they forget it is illegal 4 us to drive without them

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i heard that there is a court case on atm where a guy had his p plates stolen by a few mates and then he got fined for it, he is sueing them, ud think they would settle, but no, and apparently he is going for court costs and damages or watever and its bout $5000 worth now, i just laughed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)