Dunmore Lane (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
does anyone live there? and if so do you know any of your r.a???

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
AtticusFinch said:
does anyone live there? and if so do you know any of your r.a???
I don't live there but friends of mine who've lived at DLC (that's Lang not Lane btw) say it's quite good for the first couple of years. Certainly better than the other colleges.

RIZAL

HSC
the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Isaaq said:
I am quite familiar with DLC, having lived next door at RMC for 2 years. Both Dunmore and RMC are great colleges to live at (I can say this as I lived in DLC for a week).

DLC is not better than RMC or MUC. We are beating DLC at sport this year and we have hotter chicks and stronger academic support in Commerce areas. We also have way less Americans which could be a plus or minus.

I know some of their R.A's because I'm an R.A at RMC...which R.A were you referring to?
do you know Skye McKenzie??? shes awesome

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm not certain if it's RMC (I think it is). Apparently you could get kicked out if they even find alcohol in the place. And I think DLC, like MUV, is not religiously aligned.

As for Americans...the American girls are here for a good time, not a long time. Whether that's a good thing or bad thing is up to you..

X

xeuyrawp

GoodToGo said:
As for Americans...the American girls are here for a good time, not a long time. Whether that's a good thing or bad thing is up to you..
Bad thing. They sit in philosophy classes and hit on the tutor.

With DLC, I think it's a really nice place. I ahve two friends, one at Dunmore, one at one of the other places, and the former seemed much nicer.

If you were really interested, you should probably go for a tour of it, but you're probably not interested ;P

ND

HSC
jezzmo said:
But I heard that alcohol is not permitted in RMC! That's an automatic strike in my book.
Yeh but noone cares, and rod west is a piece of shit.

Last edited:

jokay22

HSC
N/A
How about the facilities in DLC & RMC?
Can we get an ensuite room? =P

RIZAL

HSC
the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

Last edited:

jokay22

HSC
N/A
That's great! How much does it cost u? Your staying at an ensuit room in RMC I take it? Care to post a pic on the room?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)