Duval College (1 Viewer)

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
Argonaut said:
... You're asleep at 11pm? I don't believe that. Only reason I've fallen asleep that early is because I'm the one who sounds like he's dying. 11 o'clock is when it's only just beginning. Just think of it as like sleeping under a flight path or near a trainline - sooner or later you get used to the noise.

Although I would dearly like to know who was playing Livin' on a Prayer at 7am all through O Week over at Austin. That was jsut rude. Can't you people tell we're hungover?

if I'm tired I migt go to bed at 10. Majority of my lectures/tutes etc start at 9am - and since I walk to the uni (i hate the hill) I go at 8:00am - maybe 8:15am.

I'm not a drinker, so there is no reason for me to stay up and believe that "11 o'clock is when it's just beginning". I like my :sleep:

I would also like to know who felt that it was okay to be playing "Livin' on a Prayer", even if you aren't hung over its still mean to do it at 7am EVERY MORNING :mad1:. A guy from Earl Page that went to my school said they made them run around the block and do aerobics every morning. That would suck

still waiting

HSC
you guys are lucky that it was livin on a prayer we had build me up buttercup from every block going all at different times every morning and on our block it was coming from the room next to mine so my walls would be vibrating from the noise...lol

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
We had thunderstruck every morning during O-Week...followed by Bon Jovi...then our JCR affiliate coming and banging on our room door until we got up to go for a run or aerobics.

Even though we have had heaps of crap, it was so fun and I would never give it up!!!

still waiting

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
We had thunderstruck every morning during O-Week...followed by Bon Jovi...then our JCR affiliate coming and banging on our room door until we got up to go for a run or aerobics.

Even though we have had heaps of crap, it was so fun and I would never give it up!!!
i know what you mean it was the best week we had so much fun lol, definitely memories that wont be easily forgotten

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
Argonaut said:
Dammit, it hasn't been a week since the end of term and I'm already itching to get back up there and see everyone ... well, almost everyone; if I never see Grim again it will be too soon and there's no love lost between myself and another Fresher or two ...
LOL, poor you. I understand what you mean though. I want to see a few people from college too.

One thing I am not missing is the damn fire alarms. Wake-up calls at 3:45am in the morning are not good. Oh, and the people who sing in the courtyard late at night/early in the morning. And the walking up three flights of stairs just to get to my room, which is then right at the other end of the hallway :mad1:.

A good thing about being home is being able to watch my bro play footy on the weekends. Go the Eagles! LOL.

From Elissa

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
Argonaut said:
I'm still trying to work out who you are, Elissa (hope you don't mind), it's got me beaten.

Which course are you doing again?
LOL! Nah, I don't mind. I live on Top F. I'm doing Arts/Law.

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
Does anyone know what temperature it's been getting down to lately?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)