Dux College or Matrix for term courses? (1 Viewer)

SBHS1001

HSC
I'm after some insight - basically as year 12 is approaching I'm after a place to go to for long term 'Term courses' which is the standard 'once a week' programs places offer. Does anyone have any experience with either Dux or Matrix? I hear both are good for term courses, the latter being more expensive but does that make them better? Any reviews?

Thanks in advance

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I've heard good things about both. Try them both out, I hear they offer trials =].

CharlotteCW

HSC
My sister went to Matrix for her Year 12 last year and she liked it. She's going to Sydney uni now. I go there for math and science and the teachers are pretty good. I guess its more money, but that because their teachers work at uni's too. So that's probably why...

Living Moment

HSC
I would serious recommend that you don't go to any tutoring company, because at the end of the day there ONLY about money =(

I've been to dux there classes get packed they say there average is 7 students but there bullshit last term there was 15 students in my chem class and it was horrible, I highly recommend one on one tutoring or group bases, no more then 5, you'll find really good tutor that charge less than 30 an hour just check the classified.

But seriously i regret going the dux and giving then 2200+ of my dad’s hard earned money, The tutors come late and make excuses and leave on the dot when I have a Q.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)