Dux College (1 Viewer)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I went to dux for MX2 back in my years. It was a great place. Tutors dedicated, homework very exam style (at least for MX2). I wouldn't have gotten the marks I got if it weren't for dux and I highly recommend it to anyone considering. Rates are reasonable too.

Ghouldilox

HSC
N/A
just want to bump this thread because I just went for a trial lesson and found it to be great.

janicephu

HSC
any recent opinions on this place? thinking of going there for the start of my year 12

thanks!

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Definitely recommend, the tutors are really good and go in depth with the course content. The hw is really good for exam revision and they even throw in some past hsc questions. I have a shit phys teacher at school so thank god i have dux

dotapro

HSC
hey just wondering if any recent reviews of this place? I'm thinking of going there for physics and chemistry for start of yr12 because I really need help with those 2... hahah

IAmWinston

HSC
Any opinion on the recent dux?
went there a few weeks ago for a trial.
For me, it wasn't very good, but if you like slow-paced learning then yeah. Also, I think it depends on which teacher you get, cause in the room next door the teacher was very loud which mine was very quiet.

Cici 0v0

HSC
went there a few weeks ago for a trial.
For me, it wasn't very good, but if you like slow-paced learning then yeah. Also, I think it depends on which teacher you get, cause in the room next door the teacher was very loud which mine was very quiet.
Ah I see. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)