Dux of the Year Speech (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
agent_angel said:
he???? its a he???
anyway 'he' sounds like an absolute egotistical shit. 'dummer kids' pfft... get over urself

:'(...I didn't mean to sound like an absolute egotistical dickhead.......it's just that my English is not very much good.....I'm sorry. :(

Withoutaface said:
Tell them the truth; that you did bugger all work the whole year and just fluked a high UAI.
hhhhmmmm....I dunno if I fluked but I can assure u dat I did not do my exams under ideal circomstances........I was fasting during the whole HSC exams.......so imagine urself hungry from the 4 am - 8 pm......and now...try to study....try to memorise.......try to understand and get ready for the exam....then travell for 1.5 hrs by fkn train to da school........sit for the exam.....another 1.5 hrs of travell...then u r back home...."F"ed up to da max......now go start studying for ur next exam tomorrow.....continue this for 3 weeks.......now u tell me if I did a fluke to get 97.05 or not...or could've gotten higher....:eek:

...by mid HSC I had reached the point where I "thought" I had enough......nearly quite the lot as a whole.........

Edit: dat UAI of 58.9 in my signature is perhaps kinda a joke, retaliation against show offs, or just a more realistic UAI I should've had due to circomstances I did my exams in.

Last edited:

vishnu123

vister
HSC
loneshadow actually got only 97.05....lol (i go 2 the same skool as him..)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
u're point being?...I think I did it without 2 tutors for each subject; and still kicked ur (|_||2\/`/ @|2$3

Last edited:

vishnu123

vister
HSC
my point being u got 97.05...so u beat me who cares?..i'm sure there r many ppl here who beat u...and btw i never even had a tutor during yr 12 thats not 2 say ppl who have tutors should be discriminated against.. just because u have a tutor doesn't mean your expected 2 get a high UAI

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Our dux made a good speech. She talked about what she did to get her mark etc and made some jokes about never having to think about journeys and about how the hsc isn't like passions, you can't leave it for one week then come back and it will still be the same.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
I had to do my end of year captians/years speech... this might help or give ya a few ideas. or even nothing

I had a bit of fun with mine, if ya get something outta it go for it (although a subnote to me in the speech would be sweet.... hehe)

there ya go

elisabeth

HSC
disco_dave said:
I had to do my end of year captians/years speech... this might help or give ya a few ideas. or even nothing

I had a bit of fun with mine, if ya get something outta it go for it (although a subnote to me in the speech would be sweet.... hehe)

there ya go
That was pretty funny, I can only imagine how good it'd be with someone actually up there saying it ;)

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
haha, my principle basicly usually writes your speech if you dont wanna write it yourslef... maybe you could ask your principle aswell?

stainmepink

HSC
disco_dave said:

there ya go

what a sweet speech :)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I keep writing one in my head, thanking all the peple I hate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)