e12 law interview help! (1 Viewer)

ushnakhalid

HSC
Hey!

So i applied for combined law at sydney through e12 and got an email about an interview with the dean next week. Has anyone had any experience with this interview and can share some tips/what to expect??

Thankyou

ushnakhalid

HSC
i got the email from law dean about 2 days ago. really? i thought everyone who applies for law gets an interview

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Chuck a SB, break your back, end up with 130 ATAR after the addition of bonus points.

evaluna

HSC
Ahh I've applied for Law under the E12 scheme too! Haven't heard back from Usyd test, but fingers crossed! Do you think they'll still contact us for interviews later next week?

tyzzefloro

HSC
Evaluna I am pretty sure if we havn't been contacted yet we didn't get it :/

evaluna

HSC
Really happy for you, Ushnakhalid! Wish Usyd could give us some more info though

georgefarrah

HSC
Hey ushnakhalid!!

i applied for e12 law and I got an interview offer too on Friday morning and I did the interview yesterday. How did your interview go?

ushnakhalid

HSC
Hey ushnakhalid!!

i applied for e12 law and I got an interview offer too on Friday morning and I did the interview yesterday. How did your interview go?
hey! it was really good actually, what time was yours? Because when i was there the place was empty haha. I wonder if they asked us the same questions? (why usyd etc?)

Last edited:

georgefarrah

HSC
That is great to hear! Mine was in the morning. I think they asked us different questions because I didn't get those ones. Do you have any idea how many interviews they offered or how many e12 law spots there are available?

ushnakhalid

HSC
oh that's odd, i thought every candidate would get asked the same/similar things. And no, i have no idea, but by the looks of it not everyone who applied for e12 law got an interview - so hopefully we have a high chance of getting it. Also, because law at usyd is so competitive (which is why the interview is necessary) i don't think there are many places :( how many people interviewed you btw?

georgefarrah

HSC
yeah that is pretty odd! mm yeah i don't think there are many places either. I had 3 people interview me? same for you? what time was your interview?

ushnakhalid

HSC
i only had two - the dean and another man ( how weird!) and it was at 9:30am hbu

georgefarrah

HSC
mine was at 10:20. yeah i dont know :\ how long did your interview go for? did it feel shortish?

chelseahunter

HSC
N/A
did you guys end up getting a conditional offer?
and my interview went for exactly 12 minutes (I think I talked too fast) and I had 3 people interview me (dean, a lovely old lady and a nice woman)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)