E4 (1 Viewer)

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
I hope it's lower lol. I have potential of scraping an E4 if it is. Hypercomplexxx, about what rank is your school out of interest?

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
I hope it's lower lol. I have potential of scraping an E4 if it is. Hypercomplexxx, about what rank is your school out of interest?
i go to a crap school rank in the 170s but my grade this year are the best they've had :)

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Shit, lol. Mine's close to 130 (most Ext2 students with 16 people (lol)) and most found it fairly difficult. 2-4 probably in the 100's.
I'm jelly of those people that did well -.- .

JJ_Lin

HSC
Anyone notice this trend: The whole paper seems very easy in the 5min reading time, and it gets really hard when you actually doing it?

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Anyone notice this trend: The whole paper seems very easy in the 5min reading time, and it gets really hard when you actually doing it?
It's the opposite for me.. Sorta. It's like 'oh shit i can't do any of this' in the five minutes reading time. Confident boost in the first 2 questions. Hopes of an e4 become shattered when I don't see those easy graphs questions. And i guess it's downhill from there except at question 7.

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
It's the opposite for me.. Sorta. It's like 'oh shit i can't do any of this' in the five minutes reading time. Confident boost in the first 2 questions. Hopes of an e4 become shattered when I don't see those easy graphs questions. And i guess it's downhill from there except at question 7.
Yeah, this.

timting95

HSC
Yeah i agree, i was looking through it - hmmm i can do parts of Q8 most of Q7 and the first 6 should be easy enough. Get to them - Oh, well this is awkward

HSC
Uni Grad
it was easier than last years paper imo, but then again it was a matter of whether you had to do the questions or not. So maybe the cutoff could be the same.

brachester

HSC
Not sure if anyone is interested but my i just found out that my bro did his hsc in 2009 and he only finished 4 questions and a bit of here and there. So the maximum he could get is 60-70. But according to the "popular rumors" about the E4 cutoff, it should be around 75 (he got into E4 with the scaled percentage of 91%). Therefore i believe there're a lot more modulation behind this than we think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)