Earliest memories (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
5. Bringing said remains into kindy for show and tell and the look of utter horror on my teacher's face
Your teacher probably assumed you were becoming a serial killer. Shit. How did you manage to even get the remains into school??

My earliest memory is at pre-school (3 or 4) and watching a bunch of kids run and step on a worm. Was my first instance of Déjà vu too.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Your teacher probably assumed you were becoming a serial killer. Shit. How did you manage to even get the remains into school??
...well they didn't exactly strip search us at the door before we started school. I just put them in my school bag. Easy.

It was a small cat and I didn't bring the entire body, just the skull and a few random bones.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
i was about 5 and got my first splinter in my hand.

was 5 when i was dancing in the kitchen and i had a family friend over and she pushed me

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
i was about 5 and got my first splinter in my hand.

was 5 when i was dancing in the kitchen and i had a family friend over and she pushed me

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Oh I remember being about 4 or maybe 5, playing in a playground in a kind of sandy area, maybe it was at the beach I'm not sure

But there was a baby in this tunnel thing that I wanted to crawl through. Would have been about 1 year old probably. I asked it to move, and it didn't, just sat there gurgling, so I threw sand in its face to make it move and then it started screaming and my parents came over and gave me the spanking of a lifetime.

God, I was such a little shit.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Oh I remember being about 4 or maybe 5, playing in a playground in a kind of sandy area, maybe it was at the beach I'm not sure

But there was a baby in this tunnel thing that I wanted to crawl through. Would have been about 1 year old probably. I asked it to move, and it didn't, just sat there gurgling, so I threw sand in its face to make it move and then it started screaming and my parents came over and gave me the spanking of a lifetime.

God, I was such a little shit.

LOLOLL funny girl.

rundotop

HSC
N/A
at childcare wondering why the hell all the other kids could nap on demand, while I stayed awake.

choking on a strand of hair (quietly) as to not to wake my parents in their sleep.

Whiteouting my mum's address book. Cause I thought it was too full, and I thought I was saving her money as she would not need to buy a new one.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
i was about like 7 or something and it was my mums bday. the school canteen sold cards n stuff and i went to go pick out the 18 and 19yr old cards for my parents. coz thats how old i thought they were.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I remember the day before my 4th birthday, saying that I prefered the number 3.

I also remember letting my friend's budgie out of it's cage, it flew away into the bush. Age 3.

Another one (very fuzzy) of choosing a video to play at my babysitter's house.

I often wonder if these are actual events or just fuzzy images in my mind. I can't possibly have been a toddler, everrrr.... you know the feeling?

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
had my first maccas bday party. no one came. it was the 6 week holidays. and im in january.. so yeaaaaah. screw you bitches.

infatuated-x3

Procrastinator
HSC
Stealing food from the fridge at childcare.
Childcare lady chastised me. Was so petrified, i never set foot in that place again.

Also, when i was 5 i used to like pretend talking on the phone and i randomly said "fuck" cause i heard it from somewhere but obviously didn't know what it meant. I turned around to be greeted with complete horror/shock on my dad's face.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Apparently most of our early childhood memories are made up, from things our parents tell us or things we think we remember.

But then there are things like the time at preschool where I told my best friend Michael that we were playing sleeping beauty and I was sleeping beauty and he was the fairies, and then I ran away because I was reenacting a scene from the cartoon.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
i'm sure i was at someone's house. i was by myself for some reason. i went upstairs, the door was ajar, so i peeked in and say two naked individuals on the bed on top of eacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)