Early Admission 2013 , guaranteed? (1 Viewer)

Mutant Kitty

HSC
I've always been under the presumption that it is, however the wording of the email was confusing at times...
Did anyone else find this?
Probably a silly question...

SuperMike96

HSC
It isn't guaranteed. You must "satisfactorily complete the HSC"...whatever that means.

Mutant Kitty

HSC
Satisfactorily complete the HSC... without stating what satisfactory means it makes the statement stupid.
Is turning up to the exams satisfactory?
Or is getting 90 in them satisfactory?

Mutant Kitty

HSC
I re read the booklet thing from their website... Just a thought, it would be impossible for it to not be unconditional as the offers are made in early december, before the ATAR's are released.

jon1995

HSC
N/A
Hopefully your right and it is unconditional because I just got screwed over by time in thAt english exam :'(

Sammer

HSC
N/A
I want to know this too!
I didn't do poorly, but I feel even more stressed out because I don't want to stuff something up and not be accepted.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

SuperMike96

HSC
Like Mutant Kitty said above, the results won't even have been released by the time the official early round offers are sent. Therefore, it won't matter whether you do well in the exam or not. The only condition to "satisfactorily" complete the HSC is to actual sit the exams.

Sammer

HSC
N/A
Thank you so much. I do feel a little relieved :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Shazer2

HSC
Like Mutant Kitty said above, the results won't even have been released by the time the official early round offers are sent. Therefore, it won't matter whether you do well in the exam or not. The only condition to "satisfactorily" complete the HSC is to actual sit the exams.
That is such a relief! Didn't even think about that!

jon1995

HSC
N/A
Awesome. Thanks for clearing that up!!! Now I can stop bashing myself for not finishing that exam.

Mutant Kitty

HSC
If it makes you feel any better, I only did 4 pages for the essay and rushed the finish...
The question wasn't difficult as such, I just had a really hard time reconciling my texts with it. I also had 3 related texts prepared as The Talented Mr. Ripley doesn't have enough meat alone :'(
But yeah, don't throw the exams away because UOW might turn around later on and ask questions, but as far as I see it the initial offer is certainly made pre ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)