Early entry ramifications (1 Viewer)

Peteage

HSC
I have applied for early entry at a UAC university and I find out if I am successful this friday (5th). This university however isnt my first choice and I wanted to know; if I accept this offer am I automatically removed from UAC listings before the main round offers or can I still accept another university when the main round offers are released?

Last edited:

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Peteage said:
Because, you fuckwit, different unis have different early application schemes.

You're not smart enough to attend university.

PS I would have been nicer if you had stated the uni before asking why (without a question mark).

Edit: A great overreaction on my behalf, but peole really can't help much unless you give them details. :)

Last edited:

Peteage

HSC
That wasn't quite the emotional response I expected. Since early entry in through UAC and UAC release my acceptance, it would be UAC who remove me from the mainstream offers; obviously the course or university I applied for is irrelevant.

P.s. Stop telling people they cant attend university on these threads.

Peteage

HSC
I applied for early entry at ACU but my first preference is UTS. UAC releases early entry this friday.

But surely this is irrelivent, I just want to know if UAC allows you to accept early entry and still accept other offers when the main round offers are released.

Peteage

HSC
I managed to get through to UAC. Incase anybody else was wondering they said:

You could receive an offer in more than one round. If you do, you can choose which course to accept. If you receive an offer in one round and accept it, and then receive an offer in a later round, you can choose either to:
  • keep your previous offer and not accept your new offer or
  • withdraw from your previous offer and accept your new offer.
Infact you are able to decine and accept new offers in all offer rounds through UAC until march.

HSC
Peteage said:
I managed to get through to UAC. Incase anybody else was wondering they said:

You could receive an offer in more than one round. If you do, you can choose which course to accept. If you receive an offer in one round and accept it, and then receive an offer in a later round, you can choose either to:
  • keep your previous offer and not accept your new offer or
  • withdraw from your previous offer and accept your new offer.
Infact you are able to decine and accept new offers in all offer rounds through UAC until march.
Yes, but make sure your offer doesn't lapse though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)