early entry results? (1 Viewer)

Jocharles

HSC
hello everybody!

I submitted a UWS early entry application through my school about 7 weeks ago(approx) and still have not heard from them. Im not quite sure how the system works and am starting to believe i did not get in =[.

- do they only contact the candidates that were chosen to get early Entry.?

or are they yet to inform candidates, if this is the case when should i expect to find out?

Cheers BOS

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
hello everybody!

I submitted a UWS early entry application through my school about 7 weeks ago(approx) and still have not heard from them. Im not quite sure how the system works and am starting to believe i did not get in =[.

- do they only contact the candidates that were chosen to get early Entry.?

or are they yet to inform candidates, if this is the case when should i expect to find out?

Cheers BOS
ma caarrees advisor says dat u'll get da leta on da last wk of da holidayz or on da 1st monday bak. don't worry coz i applied 2. i just need a min ATAR of 58. i hope day belive i cn get dat =s

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
ma caarrees advisor says dat u'll get da leta on da last wk of da holidayz or on da 1st monday bak. don't worry coz i applied 2. i just need a min ATAR of 58. i hope day belive i cn get dat =s
if they see your posts here, they won't.

for the love of god try writing in proper english.

Venom.

HSC
"As soon as you know your ATAR or IB you'll know whether to expect an Early Offer. If you achieve the required ATAR or IB your offer of a place at UWS will be confirmed in the January Early Round of UAC offers. This means, you will know before Christmas whether you're going to UWS, and you can enjoy the rest of the summer."

They tell you immediately after results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)