Early-Entry. (1 Viewer)

Juliaan

HSC
I heard that i can Early Entry for Uni's with my Folio, though i heard that UTS doesnt do interviews </3

I pretty much dream about doing Vis Com in UTS, stuffed up my other exams cause of Design (N). Though its 2nd Term, so im gonna go all out from now on i suppose.

Can someone talk me through it? Im rank 1 in design at my school, and my folio is still in progress, though it looks promising i suppose.

Thanks alot,

geegables

HSC
ahah its nice to see your so dedicated for the course
im guessing you're still in yr 12, if thats the case you can only apply for the course in your 1st year based on your uai. however, worst case scenario, if you dont get in in your first year you can apply again the year after which is when the interview process will come by and your folio will come in handy.

Last edited:

Juliaan

HSC
Oh okay,

Yeah thats ashame, though im gonna pick up my game, hopefully my low-scale subjects will get me a good enough UAI.

Can someone explain the differences of Int. Studies opposed to the normal course?

RIPYSL

HSC
Don't worry too much about scaling.. Just do your best :) There are people who get as high as 98 with Standard English... It really is all about the efforts at the end of the day. :)

Also about your other question..Int studies is a seperate degree of its own, where you study a language, and some international studies subject that revolve around world economics, culture, politics etc.
Overall the major difference is it's 6 years long combined with Design:eek:
But your 4th year is spent overseas, so it gives you the opportunity to study abroad for a year.

geegables

HSC
Oh okay,

Yeah thats ashame, though im gonna pick up my game, hopefully my low-scale subjects will get me a good enough UAI.

Can someone explain the differences of Int. Studies opposed to the normal course?
my 'low-scale' subjects got me into the course

jaslene

shine
HSC
N/A
my 'low-scale' subjects got me into the course
i am looking to do , visual com in uts to,,
but am to also scared about my "low scale" subs,,
ive got really good projects but im not too sure about the UAI,,
with the second year admission, so do oyu do another corse for a year and then transfer?
or what?,,
thanks heaps, if u could help me =) :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)