Early Entry (1 Viewer)

Aeriff

HSC
I live in Mount Vic, which is about an hour east of Bathurst, but I applied to Albury. And one of my friends who lives in Lithgow (~45 minutes from Bathurst) applied to Bathurst and hasn't heard back either. Do the campuses send them individually or is it from a HQ in Sydney somewhere?
I wouldn't know (I didn't apply.. I'm just passing on info here to those expecting letters). What I do know is all mail that comes to this general area goes through the Bathurst mail handling centre and a regular letter generally takes 2 business days from anywhere between Sydney and here. I would say there's a 99% chance that your letters will arrive by tomorrow and if not, Monday.

gabgab

HSC
geez, i hate the not knowing, you know?

i'd like to know one way or another, cuz not knowing is killing me.

eep.. :-O

Tucker_Mark

HSC
I got a email from my course coordinator on Tuesday, he said prep students will be notified this week, check your UAC application online you may find a e-offer on there.

Im hoping to get my non-Yr12 offer very soon! The coordinator said that we should get ours soon, not sure how long away soon is hoping sometime in the next 2 weeks!!

LauraHLH

HSC
We get the offers through UAC on the 19th, the November round. You'll probably get your NY12 offer then too, I'm guessing. We're waiting on letters the snail mail way to let us know we were accepted through the program, PREP, which the website says should be being sent out to us anytime now.

AHHbey.

HSC
*twiddles thumbs* This would be a whole lot easier if a guy at my drama tutorial didnt tell me they came out on monday... I would of been unaware, and I wouldn't be camping in a bush by the mailbox >.>

LauraHLH, you're my postman ambush buddy if you want to be or not *angelic halo*

10 am update: I just got the mail.. AND may I be the first to say.. That I was rejected... xD
Good luck everyone else!! May CSU like you more than they liked me :p

(ps, the letter said there was over 1600 applicants fro PREP... So much for my carreer advisor telling me that barely anyone did it so I was assured to get in) >.>

Last edited:

gabgab

HSC
*twiddles thumbs* This would be a whole lot easier if a guy at my drama tutorial didnt tell me they came out on monday... I would of been unaware, and I wouldn't be camping in a bush by the mailbox >.>

LauraHLH, you're my postman ambush buddy if you want to be or not *angelic halo*

10 am update: I just got the mail.. AND may I be the first to say.. That I was rejected... xD
Good luck everyone else!! May CSU like you more than they liked me :p

(ps, the letter said there was over 1600 applicants fro PREP... So much for my carreer advisor telling me that barely anyone did it so I was assured to get in) >.>

aww hun, thats too bad. so they do have the decency to let you know, which is good.

I'm sure you'll get in on ATAR anyway. :)

edit: 1600!!!! holy shmoly. i don't envy the people doing the selecting. :-O

LauraHLH

HSC
Good luck everyone else!! May CSU like you more than they liked me
Awwww, that sucks :(. But you should still get in in the Main Round!!!

My postman is running late, again- Before this Monday he was here at ten, but since I've actually needed him he's been getting here 11-12 o'clock! AHHbey, you can still camp out at my postbox with me. Two for one deal :p

Last edited:

gabgab

HSC
i gots a rejection too my dears. ahh well.

wasn't meant to be i guess.

:-(

LauraHLH

HSC
I STILL DON'T HAVE A LETTER!!!

Like, no contact at all. There wasn't a single piece of post for me today.

Looks like tomorrow will be spent camped out by the mailbox too *sigh*

Sorry to hear, gabgab. But they'll make plenty more offers in the rounds to come, so you'll get one then, I'm sure :)

joshhunt

HSC
So, is it only the Bathurst letters that have been sent out yet?

I just got my letter today and i got accecpted (sweet!) to Bathurst… Two of my friends applied to Albury and… Wagga Wagga and they have not got their letters yet…

So excited XD.

Now i just need to make sure that i put my course as my first preference with UAC.

Last edited:

LauraHLH

HSC
AHHbey was applying to Albury though, and she got her letter. But she lives closer to Albury- I'm so confused. Why didn't they just email? Email is instant. Everyone has email *headdesk*

But thank you for pointing that out :)

JoshHendo

HSC
Didn't get in :(. A bit of a shame really, but ah well, i'll actually have to look at my ATAR. I have to say, they must have very high standards for computer science considering that, well, its only Charles Sturt and not UTS or anything ;).

Hannargh

HSC
Finally have the letter in my hand, I haven't opened it up yet.

I wonder.....

Edit: YES! Got accepted for Photography! :D

Last edited:

elisha18

HSC
Yay! I got accepted into B health science (nutrition and dietetics) at Wagga Wagga! so excited :D
oh, and Laura HLH I live in the Blue Mountains too, so i'm guessing you will probably get your letter tomorrow : )

Missy.15

HSC
Yay! I got accepted into B health science (nutrition and dietetics) at Wagga Wagga! so excited :D
oh, and Laura HLH I live in the Blue Mountains too, so i'm guessing you will probably get your letter tomorrow : )
Got in hahaha sweeeeeet.Congrats to everyone else who got in, may see you next yr :):cook:

patto3

HSC
Yeah got mine in the mail today. Got accepted for B Arts Graphics Design at Wagga. Hmmm not sure about preferences now, definately a spanner in the works. Grats to all others who got accepted.

toby12

HSC
i still havent got my letter! argh hopefully it'll come monday.

anyone else still waiting?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)