Early Offers (1 Viewer)

Kolmias

HSC
lol. If you wanna give everyone an award and a pat on the back just for participating that's your problem. I'm just keeping it real here. The fact is certain universities are better than others so whatevs my man. That's just life, it's time to face the real world if you wanna be a WINNER like me. My mindset comes from years of WINNING, the difference between you and me is that I am a WINNER and you are a LOSER. I wish you could understand I really do.
Most employers don't give a shit about 'prestige'. The ones that do are probably ones you don't want to work for anyway.

'My mindset comes from years of WINNING' well done.

"I am a WINNER and you are a LOSER". Is that so? Funny when everyone sees YOU as the loser here.

Thanks a lot. I had to waste my time writing the truth about you which I could have spent doing something more productive.

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
lol. If you wanna give everyone an award and a pat on the back just for participating that's your problem. I'm just keeping it real here. The fact is certain universities are better than others so whatevs my man. That's just life, it's time to face the real world if you wanna be a WINNER like me. My mindset comes from years of WINNING, the difference between you and me is that I am a WINNER and you are a LOSER. I wish you could understand I really do.
So, you think going to a 'better university' makes you a winner?

Your idea of 'keeping it real' is far from the reality that you claim to know. In the REAL WORLD, employers don't give two craps about what university you come from or whatever elitist mindset you have drilled into your brain. Success is measured in various ways and and to be honest the way you define it (as one definite thing, such as a specific university or specific mark) just shows how much of a closed-minded person you are.

Enjoy winning! If that's the only thing you can be proud of, being so one-dimensional all the time... then go ahead lol. I don't need to be a winner all the time to think I'm successful. I'd like to think I'm more than my achievements. :)

HSC
N/A
/r/iamverysmart

its sad because 2 years ago i might have had the same attitude.

leshasha

HSC
Yep :D At UNE for Primary Education (KLA option w/ German), my first and only preference lol.
And I've got 1 scholarship so far, so fingers crossed for maybe another :D :D
I'm so glad I don't need to worry much about results, just 3 band 5's and I'm in the BOSTES door! :)
Enrolling is confusing me so much though...

band6man

HSC
ITT LOSERS being jealous of my success and trying to justify their failure with delusion lmao, have fun at your second rate universities LOSERS! Don't worry I'll remember you guys when I'm working at NASA and sending shuttles into space.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
ITT LOSERS being jealous of my success and trying to justify their failure with delusion lmao, have fun at your second rate universities LOSERS! Don't worry I'll remember you guys when I'm working at NASA and sending shuttles into space.
lol gotta love this guy, since you're online now, wanna play a game of chess? I wanna see how good you really are, private message me if you're up for it.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I hope you go on one of those shuttles and don't come back

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Yep :D At UNE for Primary Education (KLA option w/ German), my first and only preference lol.
And I've got 1 scholarship so far, so fingers crossed for maybe another :D :D
I'm so glad I don't need to worry much about results, just 3 band 5's and I'm in the BOSTES door! :)
Enrolling is confusing me so much though...
Good job! :)
Yeah I need 3 B5s too but I'm sure that'll be fine. WSU was pretty easy to enrol tbh although Mr Mcchicken (who works at WSU IT service desk) tells me that in Jan/Feb there are heaps of noobs who can't do it properly lol so idk

Kolmias

HSC
Oh, what type of engineering are you planning to study then?

futureengineer

HSC
N/A
Hi there. Good job on getting that UWS offer, I guess it's an achievement for you. I personally got an early offer from UNSW but I threw it in the bin instantaneously because I knew USYD would accept me which has a superior engineering department.
Does UNSW even give out early offers?
#UNSWENGINEERINGMASTERRACE

milkytea99

HSC
Good job! :)
Yeah I need 3 B5s too but I'm sure that'll be fine. WSU was pretty easy to enrol tbh although Mr Mcchicken (who works at WSU IT service desk) tells me that in Jan/Feb there are heaps of noobs who can't do it properly lol so idk
Lol...this is true. Some people at my school just struggle to enrol properly in UWS. They can't even understand how to enrol in subjects at uni...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)