Earrings <3 (1 Viewer)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I was wondering what are your favourite types of Earrings?

(Even if you dont wear earrings, which do you like the look of better)

I preferlong chandelier type earrings :D

tempco

HSC
i don't like the huge round ones... you could pull on them and rip off that unfortunate person's ear lobes. like those down there.

i like dangly earlings, like these ones:

BTW, i don't wear earrings.

jebbie

HSC
Here is a bad photo of my favourite earrings. I'll try and find a better one. Theyre not chadelier but still my favourites!

jebbie

HSC
Oh I also saw these in Sportsgirl today and I really like them. But I often like one or two pairs of earrings in Sportsgirl..

jebbie

HSC
Nicolas said:
what does <3 mean???????
It means less than three :cool:

But on the net its a symbol for a heart. Heart = <3

jebbie

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
My fave are those little hoops. I have 7 holes in my ears and when i wear them it looks I have more on! Theyre cute and simple
I only have my ears pierced once. I was planning to get an earring at the top of my right ear but I dont think I could be bothered..

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i got some mad dangly earrings from sportsgirl not that long ago, but they were hurting my ears so i took them out... and i lost one!! so i can't wear them anymore, but they were so pretty, with cute boho style beads all the way down

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I love earrings.
I used to buy a new pair of earrins nearly every time I went shopping, but Ive cut down on my earring buying habit.
but I like dangly earrings better then hoops, and I dont really like chandelier (sp) earrings. I find them to be too much.

jebbie

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
I love earrings.
I used to buy a new pair of earrins nearly every time I went shopping, but Ive cut down on my earring buying habit.
Im the same. I used to buy at least ine pair of earrings, no matter how big or small the shopping expedition. - Even if I bought a pair of jeans I would go and buy a pair of earrings as well.

Although that sounds misleading, I didnt mean to but when I browse I would fall in lvoe with a pair. Now I fall in love with a pair and whenever I shop I look at them wistfully and end up buying them in a week or so. Its really bad D:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Quite often, I forget to put in earrings, and if im out for the day, I will go into Sportsgirl and get a cheap pair of earrings that go with what im wearing.
Or even if im not going home and going to a friends and then going out and I forgot to put in earrings, I will go and buy a new pair.

jebbie

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
Quite often, I forget to put in earrings, and if im out for the day, I will go into Sportsgirl and get a cheap pair of earrings that go with what im wearing.
Or even if im not going home and going to a friends and then going out and I forgot to put in earrings, I will go and buy a new pair.
Yeah its always good when they have a sale. I only really shop at Bevilles or Sportsgirl for earrings. Occasionally in Goldmark or something. But never ever in Diva or Equip. My ears are slightly sensitive, and for some reason they hate Equip/Diva earrings, and occasionally some Sportsgirl earrings. But I can usually tell by the make of the earrings whether they will irritate my ears (the cheaper metal ones). But I love buying earrings!!

EDIT: I forgot Bijou!! Its absolutely fabulous. I am in love with all of their jewellery!!

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
All of my earrings are from Sportsgirl.
I got a few pairs from some shop in Byron Bay, and one pair of small gold hoops from Prouds.
But none of the Sportsgirl earrings irritate me, which is really good.

I once had a pair of earrings from Rockmans a few years ago, and they infected one of my ears, so I havent bought a pair of earrings from Rockmans since.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i officially have the hottest earings in the world, i'll post a photoup when this crappy assignment is finished :chainsaw:

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
jebbie said:
I prefer long chandelier type earrings :D
same here.. obessed w. them -____-'
my friend says most of my eaarrings i wear all similar.. lol
i <3 long/silver/diamond ones.. my bling ^^
i never wore hoop ones, don't think it suits me -_-

jebbie

HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
same here.. obessed w. them -____-'
my friend says most of my eaarrings i wear all similar.. lol
i <3 long/silver/diamond ones.. my bling ^^
i never wore hoop ones, don't think it suits me -_-
I have this one pair of enormously large silver hoops. I call them my 'hoe earrings". I wear them when I feel all skanky :p

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I know a few girls who wear them huge arsed hoop earrings on a day-to-day basis.
Some of the hoops they wear are so big that I wear them as a bangle and they fall off my wrist.

jebbie

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
I know a few girls who wear them huge arsed hoop earrings on a day-to-day basis.
Some of the hoops they wear are so big that I wear them as a bangle and they fall off my wrist.
Mine aren't too bad. Theyre about the size of the palm of my hand..

NOTE:I have smallish hands

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i have a pair of hoops...

i've only ever worn them when i wore a black t-shirt and black pants when i was organising this music festival...

it just doesn't go with anything else without looking skanky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)